Should I be a T-Mod  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Tmod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Pooders

What is your steam name?: Pooders

What is your steam ID?:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880463131/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a staff on a TTT server for a couple months 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sept. 3 exactly 

What date did you make your forums account? Sept. 30th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1885262904

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes i have

Timezone:PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel i deserve the rank because im always on at some point in the day, I have not been warned since Sept. 17th and rarely get in staff sits. I'm very nice to people in the community. I always try my best to reply to posts on the forms. One good reason is that i love helping server and or community's my dream is to staff on servers and I love always having the opportunity to be staff.  I also very much love the staff team and everyone that is in it. For the most part i'm well known in the community, and friends with a lot of people. I also wanna be staff because i have been recommended by and Senior Admin and him saying this made me get inspired to become staff. Another reason is sometimes I will be on and not see any staff on and I can be on late where no staff is on so I can help while it is minge hour and we all know how annoying it is during minge hour. Thank you for reading my staff App. means a lot.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Massing I would be calm and I would bring the person and freeze them so they can not shoot or kill anyone,  if all they do is scream and yell I would gag him i then would record the problem for evidence and then I would try to reach a higher staff member. Then would add 10,000 minges and warn him for MRDM NCW's and if he disrespects me Staff dis

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+/- Support

- What if no higher-ups were on? Haven't really answered the question

- Kinda recent warn of ARDM

- Haven't really seen active, but am GMT so might be that

- No poll

- Fixed The application. so + support

- Good luck though

Edited by Rick Sanchez

42 minutes ago, BigBoiOmar said:

+ Support 

-Low Warns

-Cool answer for 15 really inspiring

-Never see u on probably just a timezone thing

-Answer 16 is unclear, should be able to give an estimate for the punishment (give the example of punishment)

-Make a poll or its going to be denied (so I can Yes it)

Just read the staff guideline a couple of times and you'll be good to go Good Luck!!!!!

~BigBoiOmar

You fixed the poll so good job!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

14 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

+ Support 

-Low Warns

Just read the staff guideline a couple of times and you'll be good to go Good Luck!!!!!

~BigBoiOmar

+Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, BigBoiOmar said:

+ Support 

-Low Warns

~BigBoiOmar

My only - is that #16 is a bit vague, its a good app otherwise.

Good luck Pooders!

Forklift_Signature.png

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor