Making 939's awareness of being tranq'd and running and hiding FailRP. - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like to see it be to where if 939 gets tranqed, they can not just bolt halfway across the Foundation. If they do, it would be considered FailRP. Edit: For those who misunderstand, its before he falls asleep. If he get hit by a tranq, he can't bolt across the Foundation to hide. I want this to be made FailRP.

Why should we add it? - Capturing 939's are a chore, they are easy to recontain EXCEPT when they decide to consciously know they were tranqed. It seems pretty FailRP cause they can't see, so how would they know what shot them.

What are the advantages of having this? - 939's are easier to contain and they don't FailRP by bolting across the entire map, and in some cases, hiding in a room.

Who is it mainly for? - 939

Links to any content - 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

An un-needed nerf

The thing about 939 is we can tranq 939 at temple and he would have time to pick a building in town and wait through his entire tranq time, then run into CI HQ. Its an unnecessary hassle that continues to add pressure to an already overworked MTF dealing with a much more active CI (GJ CI!), Self breaching, and a normally understaffed security.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

-Support

If the 939 runs after waking up from a tranq. Report them.

in the rules (well from when I used to play and etc) 939 after tranqed and waken up, gotta wait 10 seconds to start moving again. That’s about 20 seconds of waiting. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

3 hours ago, Skela said:

-Support

If the 939 runs after waking up from a tranq. Report them.

in the rules (well from when I used to play and etc) 939 after tranqed and waken up, gotta wait 10 seconds to start moving again. That’s about 20 seconds of waiting. 

@Skela I don’t think you understand the post, he means once 939 is hit with the gun, he shouldn’t be able to run, not once he is done being tranqed he can’t run.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 12/3/2019 at 9:15 AM, Hoovy said:

-Support

An un-needed nerf

This will litteraly ruin 939 and allow it to be recontained within minutes off breaching

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

On 12/2/2019 at 7:58 PM, BadAim said:

+Support

Add this line to the rules

• Once hit with a Tranq, SCP-939 is no longer allowed to sprint.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support, 939 Is a Keter Class SCP, recontaining him is already laughablely easy as of current, literaly all MTF has to do is hit him once, and even if he runs after that, you have a solid 45 seconds to find him. I can understand that might be annoying if you are alone, but if you are with a squad (Which MTF is most of the time) you can easily find him within that time period.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 12/10/2019 at 5:12 AM, Falxen said:

-Support, 939 Is a Keter Class SCP, recontaining him is already laughablely easy as of current, literaly all MTF has to do is hit him once, and even if he runs after that, you have a solid 45 seconds to find him. I can understand that might be annoying if you are alone, but if you are with a squad (Which MTF is most of the time) you can easily find him within that time period.

Ok. I can see the point. He is Keter. Should be no easy to contain.

- Support then

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.