Vinder's ST Vice Commander/VCMDR Application

Vindertech

Is Vindertech Ready for Vice Commander?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Vindertech Ready for Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Vindertech/Vinder/Vtech

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Stormtrooper/ST Regiment

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: I want to become the Vice Commander/VCMDR because I want to help the ST battalion become loyal and not become the most mingiest battalion there is on ther server. I want to make sure the ST battalion knows what they can do and how well they could do. Being one of the most (Top 25) active players on the server, I want to make sure that everyone can have a good time and make sure the server is active and keep everything great. The ST battalion needs another ST Vice Commander, and when it comes down to leadership, you got to know that it's one of the most important things that a leader (or assistant leader) needs to know. My main goal is to make sure I will become one of the best Vice Commander's on the server, and I promise if I do make it to Vice Commander, I will make things right for the battalion and for the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I'd say 3-4 Months probably, ever since the server first launched to the public.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: 1: Show Leadership.     2: Show responsibility.     3: Take care of roaster work.     4: Help those who need help.     5: Take care of those who are minge's or troll's.     6: Make sure to update the roaster and take care of the logs.     And 7: Show respect to all.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I learn ever since I joined ImperialRP that you should be responsible and not cause trouble on the server, and that's what I'm doing now, taking control of the ST's and make everything better than it was before. I'm also a ST Jump Trooper Leader, and a Charlie Squad Overseer.

7. How often can you be Online?: As often as I can, I would say 2-3 hours or more probably.

8. Do you have any warnings? (What for?): I have 12 warns, 11 SCPRP, 1 PoliceRP, Military and ImperialRP - N/A.

Edited by OchandM
Fixed Error's and S T U F F .
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Chaos Insurgency Deputy Director of Operations Vindertech
still cringe man

On 12/3/2019 at 3:14 AM, Nimo said:

-/+ Support

Can be annoying and sometimes mingey

Active

Not enough Effort

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...