Sign in to follow this  
OchandM

Vinder's ST Vice Commander/VCMDR Application

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Vindertech

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Storm Trooper

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Ever since the day I joined imperial when it first came out, I thought to myself I would never minge, and it turned out perfect, I am currently a 2LT and active, I may not be on sometimes, but that's just because I got work, but doesn't stop me from being inactive, I would stop people from jumping around, I would stop people from being disrespectful, would make sure they do everything right and not make anything harder, and make sure everyone is not in trouble, and hope everything is at its best.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: I honestly don't know the exact time, but I would say the beginning of when it first released to everyone. (The day it came out: Friday 13th, sadly forgot month)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: To keep the server active, keep things well, command my troops to be greater troops to make them as great as anyone else who is responsible, and in all honesty, feeling like someone important that would make the right choices.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I am very respectful, follow orders correctly (well as best as I could), I am a moderator on Imperial so I can make sure no one breaks any general rules (Minging, Play Dis, FailRP, etc), and I am brave and supportive.

7. How often can you be Online?: Well on the internet, nearly 24/7, on Imperial, around 2-3 hours if I can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): Sadly to say, I 12 warns, but those were in the past. REASONS: RDMx1 having a gun as a SCP, RDM, RDM, RDA in a Sit, Prop abuse/Prop blocking, Prop Abuse, PROP SPAM, Mic Spam, Killing EMS | And tried to put under FearRP, FailRP, Cuffing an admin, & ARDMx3 | Don't throw grenades in a crowded room. And 11-SCPRP & 1-PoliceRP

• Gaminglight Love 1

50 minutes ago, PhoenixWildFire said:

+SUPPORT 

+good fellow 

+good with commanded system with me

• Gaminglight Love 1

-/+ Support

Can be annoying and sometimes mingey

Active

Not enough Effort

On 12/3/2019 at 3:14 AM, Nimo said:

-/+ Support