RyanWhiskeys Gamemaster application

RyanWhiskey

In-game name: RyanWhiskey

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454804109

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: LNCP on Shock Advanced Pilot on Star Fighter and Apprentice on inquisitors

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 0

How much time do you have on the server?: roughly 10 days

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I’m very  close to the Lore as Have all the movies and I’ve been on multiple different imperial rps and I’ve been on a clone wars rp 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be a Gamemaster because i want to make events for people to enjoy, get promoted so they arent stuck being a simple Trainee, and have a wonderful time as a person on this server. Another reason to become a Gamemaster is to have a experince of being one that I wanted to do in this server ive been a gamemaster on a small server and it was for a clone wars map the server died to the owner giving up on Gmod and shut down the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have had experince on the server and I know the basics to the game. No abuse, Always be on the administrative team to use your powers. I know how to fix problems i have about 130+ hours on Gmod so I can build very well and I can make a event look good as well.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes i even have a Bind for the ULX Noclip.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes but the server died, Its been about since March when i was one. I forgot about it was a thing until a person was one and he told me what it was and i remebered only vividly

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A on ship event is like where a hostile ship is outside and boards the ship to kill all the troops and potentialy get a High rank official and take them as hostage. A off-ship event is where we Hyperspace to a planet like Hoth and battle to conquer some intel or sabotage, comms, etc.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes how to do it is like for example my friend paint he requests a Arrest baton i would do !Give (Player) Paint then the swep usually copy it to a clipboard 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I do not know how to model i wish to know about it from some help from the fellow GMs.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have.

Edited by In3ff4ble

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"