Jack Lancers 48 hour notice for CERT

jack2221

I am leaving because I don't get on and  I'm taking up TL spots and I just don't have the time to get on any more I loved it while it lasted.

Maddog you have always been a inspiration to me and I will miss getting on CERT with you.

Andrew I always loved your trainings and wish you the best in cert and hope you have fun

Livebait I'm glad your back sorry to leave so soon

Jack.L

Bye jack, from what ive heard and witnessed, you were a great Team Leader. Thank you for your service to the State Police units CERT department.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I remember when i first joined the department and Jack gave me a very warm welcome and showed me all of his secrets on how to be a better CERT operative. Thanks Jack. You will be missed. 

~ Trooper LT ToxicWolf 1H12

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator

Got me scared for a second... thought it said, "Jack Lancer's 48 Hours" I was like nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

You were awesome on CERT!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."