SCP- 999 ~Healing Quality Test | 12/02/2019

GLaDOS

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: MTF A1 WO Ace █████

Level D personnel involved: Cloud Still hunting Ace

SCP: 999

Errors and/or safety hazards: The class D was administered pain and had to be unrestrained to have to be healed, security detail much recommened during this procedure.

Question: Are our ways of healing wounds better, identical or worse than that of SCP- 999 and could we possibly use 999's tactics to upgrade our current medical equipment.

Background Research: SCP- 999's File

Hypothesis: I believe if we were to administer pain to a subject enough to wound him and test both our medical equipment and SCP- 999's 'ability' than we could find ways to harness SCP- 999 to better our medical equipment.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): When using our standard med-kits it took longer to sew the wound back together and properly avoid infection, when SCP- 999 was shown the wound it seemed as though the wound put itself back together very much quicker than using our medical supplies.

Analysis and Conclusion: It seems as though that SCP- 999 administered some sort of rapid healing agent when it was his turn. He seems to produce it on mass levels, so there is potential to at some point safely extract the agent.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: I'd say the results align well, we found out possible ways to harness the healing agent and found that SCP- 999 is a better alternitive to modern medicines and equipment.

• Like 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Grade: 88

Lore: 20/20

You followed the 999's lore.

Creativity: 15/20

The question is really good. the thing is, the way you develop the test. you can add more to this test report, but this is fine. good job.

Presentation: 15/20

It is a simple presentation. I recommend you to add color and pictures (Photos or Draws) to add more dynamic and make the report more striking. check the hall of fame in discord to give you an idea.

Writing: 38/40

Some minor grammatical errors.

FOR ME, THIS IS A STANDARD TEST.

Edited by Kevin Parker