CI APP

MR. POTATO

In-game Name: INFY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193694115

DiscordID:MR POTATO#2754

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 9/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) One main reason I would like to be selected for CI is I am very helpful tactical and listen to orders. Last night me and boozle fended off 3 MTF raids on ci bunks. I have MTF experience and am a good shot. I would be very dedicated to CI and also I think this would make my RP more fun. My hours for when im on are a good amount. Over all I would be a good hard working and dedicated CI PVT. Plus when I was e11 I was always being accepted for thing other would not for example I am the lowest ranking mtf e11 jtfo not anymore but i was. I am always setting goals for myself and know what my prioritys are.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am very patient and dedicated when I set my mind to it. I would not minge and I would listen to orders from higher ups without a second though. I am tactical as I said I always consider ever option and I am always trying to minimize the casualty we face in a fight

How active can you be? I would be about a 7/10 so I would spend an hour+ about every day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: yes I am in the gaminglight ts 

+support played with him before and he is pretty good

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"