FBI DAD Phil RA10 unfortunate 48hrs resignation

Phil

As much as I don't want to I will be putting up my resignation from this amazing department, for the past few years I've been dealing with depression and now getting help for it, with that being said I'm focusing moreso on myself and taking time away from alot of things including gaming or having less time to play die to meetings with my therapist

In saying that heres some people I'd love to give a shout out to:

Gamik:  my first director I've served with, who I learnt a lot from and considered a model agent for snyone to look up to.

Jimmy: first off I'd like to thank you for putting faith in me to be able to get Low Command, you've been a valuable friend and a great director and I know FBI is in safe hands with you

Jack: we went up the ranks together even if you outrank me now your still a great bloke :')

Juan: the leader of mexi grill and a good mate thank you for your leadership and helping me out when I needed it

Luckygoose: an exemplary agent and a even better friend thank you for the raids and busts we did together friend.

to all the many agents i served with and commanded thank you for being apart of such a great department

In closing thank you all for making the department what it is and I hope I helped in ways to benefit the department and assist command. Thank you to those who helped me and put faith in me to become a DAD in the FBI. Stay strong and continue the good work in my absence.

This is FBI DAD PHIL RA10 signing off.

Fidelity, Bravery and integrity - the standards we hold as Agents remember that.

Edited by Phil GSC

Signature.png

This is Juan, Mr.Phil thank you for your service, you’ll be greatly missed, I will miss you bro, please keep in touch with me, I’ll be here for you brother. Much love. 

Edited by DDG D1SxK1DxB3AST
  • Gaminglight Love 1

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

rip rip rip bye phil ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Am i dreaming?????

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.