• No(Why?)

In-Game Name: BigBoiOmar 
SteamID:76561198161297702
Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant
Current Rank: Lead Paramedic

How long have you been in your current rank?:1 week

How long have you been in EMS?: Since the start of OCT
What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): All of these are old and I'm appealing them810756394_Staffwarns.thumb.png.fcdd3667ab90db491636f1d883b4fa31.png
Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): I think I should be promoted to LT because I am very active in EMS it is the only department I play. I love the people in it, and I love to help them do the right thing always. I sometimes see people that aren't following the SOP, and I try and help refresh their memory. I would LOVE to have a bigger say in this department and bring the voices of the lower members to EMS command. I would say that I am mostly known amongst the community of EMS and well known in command. I can say with confidence that I am not a pain in the butt and would follow orders given to me by higher-ups. I will help with any problem command has, I like to be helpful like that 😉. If you give me the chance ill show you that I can handle being a member of low command.

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes
Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes
Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Yes

• Like 1

YES YES YES YES YES AND YES BTW YES

+Support

Super active, great guy and always helps command, trains alot and is an FTO so good luck

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

-Active

-Mature

-Kind and Helpful

-Overall Great Guy!

-Knows SOP/Rules

-Ready for Low Command

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."