SCP-1162: Lumen Test

Form Title: [SCP-1162] ~ Junior Researcher Linko (01/12/2019)

Clearance Level: 2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Class-D Personnel; Junior Researcher Linko, Security OFC may

Level D personnel involved: 25

SCP: SCP-1162

Errors and/or safety hazards: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/49921-incident-scp-1162/

Question: How much Lumen is SCP-1162 able to absorb (if it absorbs it)

Background Research: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1162

Hypothesis: SCP-1162 will be exposed and forced to show partial areas of it's hole.

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos):

The Class-D was given a 100 Lumen flashlight (the average flashlight). He was tasked with shining it down the hole, upon doing so he has discovered a photograph that he had remembered of in his earlier life. Junior Researcher Linko progressed on with his experiment and gave him a 250 Lumen light, ordering him to shine it towards SCP-1162. Upon doing so he saw a gel like substance, he was asked about how far the picture and gel-like substance was, to which he replied with 'pretty far'. The following is a transcript moments before SCP-1162 incident occured.

[Transcript]

Class-D personnel was given a 500 Lumen light and was ordered to shine it towards SCP-1162.

[Linko]: "Class-D Personnel, what do you see?"

[Class-D]: "I see a heart, I'M going to grab it"

[Linko]: "Class-D Personnel do NOT grab the heart!"

Class-D personnel reaches towards the heart and grabs it as a lethal gas emerges and begins to suffocate both the security and Researcher

[Security May]: "What the-"

The Security begins to cough along with the Researcher, the Class-D begins to cough as the footage begins to rupture and fade out.

[Transcript End's]

https://gyazo.com/3ccf8bd3c04d45ae23ec08919f4ba863 ~moments before incident SCP-1162 occured

Analysis and Conclusion: SCP-1162 possess a inside where people reach into, the current detail of the 'inside' is unknown but that's for another test.

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:

Yes we found a result, whilst we did find that SCP-1162 absorbs light and has a 'inside' if you want to call it that, it's still unknown if it contains things worse than that, this test in my head planned to be easy and quick, this was unexpected and I am thankful to be alive.

Edited by [SBS] Mc Linko881
Forgot to respond to a question.
  • Like 1

Grade: 85

Lore: 15/20

This about the heart and things are not part of the lore. I need background info for these things.

Creativity: 15/20

interesting question, but I think that the part of the heart and the gas is far from the lore. 

Presentation: 15/20

good presentation, it can be better, but good enough ;3.

Writing: 40/40

Well Redacted.

FOR ME THIS IS A STANDARD TEST.