Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:98985856

The admin's name in-game:
Jakub

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Azius 

What warning did you receive:
FailRP
[Reason] Using 939's range to kill someone.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):
https://gyazo.com/9a72678d6071e0e69249f0860c3cb625

Why do you think this warn was false:
Don't see a rule stating "You can't use SCP-939's range on it's SWEP".
Sounds really dumb of a rule.
Especially if you are talking out loud and shooting tranquilizers 5 feet from SCP-939.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-- support

I don't really think 939 could attack to such heights and the range of the SWEP is really broken, but if you did it INTENTIONALLY then I think it's justified

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Btw. You can't kill people who tranq you. Tranqs are classified as silenced weapons.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

24 minutes ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+support

I dont think a player should be warned for a SWEP's problem of range it's not their fault that it was made to do that.

P.S He was close enough to the player to hear the tranq in RP so he could have killed him

I agree but weapons that are silenced are silenced. You can't kill them for using it but. I do agree that the warn should be removed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

5 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+support

I dont think a player should be warned for a SWEP's problem of range it's not their fault that it was made to do that.

P.S He was close enough to the player to hear the tranq in RP so he could have killed him

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

7 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 hours ago, ReZVoRtEx24 said:

+support

Also 939 would hear a tranq if you fire it right by him.
~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."