Sign in to follow this  
NetworkParadox

SCP 096 Self-Breach revision - Accepted

What you want to see? - SCP 096 Self Breach reasons are re-done. Such as, technicians must fix SCP-096s door every 20 minutes and 096 adverts that his door is malfunctioning in 5 minute intervals.

Why should we add it? - SCP096 suddenly becoming enraged after 5 minutes and needing MTF to nurse him to sleep is ridiculous. Makes no sense lore wise.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make a lot more sense and will essentially annoy MTF less.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF, SCP-096

+Support, 096 is docile unless someone sees his face. Having him become randomly enraged makes no sense.

Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Admin of SCP:RP | Penguin 
200.gif

You can't just say that something needs to be changed and not give a possible change.

Edit: Somehow I missed the reason

+Support I guess

Edited by Hoovy

1456751700_ghostbusters-logo.png"Ray, Call it... fate, call it luck, call it karma, I believe everything happens for a reason." - Dr. Peter Venkman

4 hours ago, Hoovy said:

You can't just say that something needs to be changed and not give a possible change.

@HoovyHe did, he said changing it to "technicians must fix SCP-096s door every 20 minutes and 096 adverts that his door is malfunctioning in 5 minute intervals."

Edit: I misread that.

Edited by Gunther

Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Admin of SCP:RP | Penguin 
200.gif

6 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, 096 is docile unless someone sees his face. Having him become randomly enraged makes no sense.

11 hours ago, Gunther said:

TTT Mod | SCPRP Super Admin | SCPRP Event Team Leader | Forum Diplomat | Discord Administrator | Support Team Member | Ex CI LTCMDR | SD Catsro

13 hours ago, Gunther said:

I am THE special Snoflake. I will fight you. 

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Gunther said:

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

+Support 

SCP-096 is actually a toddler.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:17 AM, Gunther said:

Edited by Kumandant

On 12/1/2019 at 8:17 PM, Gunther said:

Current Deputy Head of Security, if you have any issues regarding GENSEC speak to low command first and follow the CoC.

SCP 096  - SCP-096's doors will begin to malfunction, which technicians would have to repair.
Circumstances/rules:

• Can be stopped by Technical successfully fixing the door malfunction.
  • SCP-096 must advert that its door is malfunctioning in 50% increments every 5 minutes, and the same goes for its outer door.
  • MTF/RCF must roll to restrain SCP-096 if it has breached out of its main containment.
  • Technicians must fix the doors if they are broken open, or damaged.
Edited by Bread

Former MTF Nu7 CMDR | Current Nu7 COL |SCP RP Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Bread said:

SCP 096  - SCP-096's doors will begin to malfunction, which technicians would have to repair.
Circumstances/rules:

• SCP-096 must advert that its door is malfunctioning in 50% increments every 5 minutes, and the same goes for its outer door.
  • MTF/RCF must roll to restrain SCP-096 if it has breached out of its main containment.

^ Big +Support from me if we do it this way ^

I have a feeling Technicians currently need a little more "preventative" maintenance tasks that we can do to keep SCPs from self-breaching / reset breach timers. 

A lot of what we Technicians do with self breaching right now seems to be fixing doors AFTER the breach has happened, rather than helping do stuff to keep the thing in before it breaks out. This change would potentially let Technical take some more of the SCP maintenance pressure off other branches (less manic D-class wrangling for Researchers & MTF) and also give us more RP prompts to react to during the prime self-breach RP hours.

Edited by CanOBeanz

Assistant Head of Technical  :+:  Surgeon  :+:  E11 MSGT

"This is a work zone!"

38 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

I have a feeling Technicians currently need a little more "preventative" maintenance tasks that we can do to keep SCPs from self-breaching / reset breach timers. 

A lot of what we Technicians do with self breaching right now seems to be fixing doors AFTER the breach has happened, rather than helping do stuff to keep the thing in before it breaks out. This change would potentially let Technical take some more of the SCP maintenance pressure off other branches (less manic D-class wrangling for Researchers & MTF) and also give us more RP prompts to react to during the prime self-breach RP hours.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:17 PM, Gunther said:

18 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then there is that one A1 in the corner who has a Foxy pfp that just wants to play chess but nobody is alive to play it anymore.

+support

096's self breach prevention is the stupidest thing i have ever seen, if the door malfunctions then it makes more sense since 096 does one of two things while docile, sits and cries or wanders and cries.

Dr. Thaddeus Xyank

On 12/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, Gunther said:

14 hours ago, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

+Support, literally the same as before but lore-friendly.

Your Local Senior Admin | MTF A1 1LT Rektify 

On 12/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, Bread said:

Circumstances/rules:

+Support

MTF A1 2Lt Samm

Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

big cat running GIF