SCP 096 Self-Breach revision - Accepted

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - SCP 096 Self Breach reasons are re-done. Such as, technicians must fix SCP-096s door every 20 minutes and 096 adverts that his door is malfunctioning in 5 minute intervals.

Why should we add it? - SCP096 suddenly becoming enraged after 5 minutes and needing MTF to nurse him to sleep is ridiculous. Makes no sense lore wise.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will make a lot more sense and will essentially annoy MTF less.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF, SCP-096

You can't just say that something needs to be changed and not give a possible change.

Edit: Somehow I missed the reason

+Support I guess

Edited by Hoovy

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

4 hours ago, Hoovy said:

You can't just say that something needs to be changed and not give a possible change.

@HoovyHe did, he said changing it to "technicians must fix SCP-096s door every 20 minutes and 096 adverts that his door is malfunctioning in 5 minute intervals."

Edit: I misread that.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

13 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, 096 is docile unless someone sees his face. Having him become randomly enraged makes no sense.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support, 096 is docile unless someone sees his face. Having him become randomly enraged makes no sense.

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

SCP 096  - SCP-096's doors will begin to malfunction, which technicians would have to repair.
Circumstances/rules:

• Can be stopped by Technical successfully fixing the door malfunction.
  • SCP-096 must advert that its door is malfunctioning in 50% increments every 5 minutes, and the same goes for its outer door.
  • MTF/RCF must roll to restrain SCP-096 if it has breached out of its main containment.
  • Technicians must fix the doors if they are broken open, or damaged.
Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

2 hours ago, Bread said:

SCP 096  - SCP-096's doors will begin to malfunction, which technicians would have to repair.
Circumstances/rules:

• SCP-096 must advert that its door is malfunctioning in 50% increments every 5 minutes, and the same goes for its outer door.
  • MTF/RCF must roll to restrain SCP-096 if it has breached out of its main containment.

^ Big +Support from me if we do it this way ^

I have a feeling Technicians currently need a little more "preventative" maintenance tasks that we can do to keep SCPs from self-breaching / reset breach timers. 

A lot of what we Technicians do with self breaching right now seems to be fixing doors AFTER the breach has happened, rather than helping do stuff to keep the thing in before it breaks out. This change would potentially let Technical take some more of the SCP maintenance pressure off other branches (less manic D-class wrangling for Researchers & MTF) and also give us more RP prompts to react to during the prime self-breach RP hours.

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

I have a feeling Technicians currently need a little more "preventative" maintenance tasks that we can do to keep SCPs from self-breaching / reset breach timers. 

A lot of what we Technicians do with self breaching right now seems to be fixing doors AFTER the breach has happened, rather than helping do stuff to keep the thing in before it breaks out. This change would potentially let Technical take some more of the SCP maintenance pressure off other branches (less manic D-class wrangling for Researchers & MTF) and also give us more RP prompts to react to during the prime self-breach RP hours.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

18 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 12/1/2019 at 6:17 PM, Gunther said:

14 hours ago, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

+Support, literally the same as before but lore-friendly.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 12/3/2019 at 11:45 AM, Bread said:

Circumstances/rules:

+Support

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+support

I hate having to ask 096 if he wants some gummy bears and to play chess like SERIOUSLY 

tenor (2).gif

coplay_76561198944073707.vdf

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG