Make "Redacted" not a reason to punish someone - Denied

Illager, Director of Memes

What you want to see? - When punishing someone, "[REDACTED]" cannot be used as a reason. It must contain the reason they were punished with no exceptions.

Why should we add it? - We can't know not to do something nine times out of ten if we're not told the reason, even then it's usually just drama SMT/O5/High Command wants to sweep under the rug.

What are the advantages of having this? - People can learn from their mistakes, and us, their peers, can know not to do that.

Who is it mainly for? - The general majority of the server.

Links to any content - N/A

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

+/- support

In my eyes, [REDACTED] should only be used as an out of rp reason as if they said information that is (out of rp) known like A1, then it shouldn't be used. It should be used if it legitimately private information. (Can be private if decided by the user or by the one administrating the punishment)

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

8 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support there are reasons why its "REDACTED" if the punishments are like that it's meant to be private.

Yes. If you feel like your being punished with no valid reason. Contact staff as they neeeeeeed to tell staff the reason why. Or else it's classified as false.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support there are reasons why its "REDACTED" if the punishments are like that it's meant to be private.

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Yes. If you feel like your being punished with no valid reason. Contact staff as they neeeeeeed to tell staff the reason why. Or else it's classified as false.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

12 hours ago, Ritz said:

+/- support

In my eyes, [REDACTED] should only be used as an out of rp reason as if they said information that is (out of rp) known like A1, then it shouldn't be used. It should be used if it legitimately private information. (Can be private if decided by the user or by the one administrating the punishment)

It should at least be told to the person why they got in trouble. I believe the point of this is just miscommunication. There should be a clear common ground where the person striked knows what they did wrong.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

20 minutes ago, enuz | trade.tf said:

It should at least be told to the person why they got in trouble. I believe the point of this is just miscommunication. There should be a clear common ground where the person striked knows what they did wrong.

100% of the time the person is informed and know what they did wrong. Redacted is like I said before it's meant for private reasons. I assure you that the player being punished knows what they did wrong.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 12/1/2019 at 2:21 PM, Catsro said:

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia