076-2 Nerf - Accepted

Susel

What you want to see? - 076-2 Getting a nerf in health

Why should we add it? - Self breaching just got added, and it's pure hell for MTF and Gensec alike. 076-2 breaches eaisly and has a weapon with very high range and instakills every MTF/Gensec, from what I heard 076-2 spawns with 3.5k health, and nerfing it to 2k would make it more balanced.

What are the advantages of having this? - Easier life for foundation, 076-2 not being overpowered

Who is it mainly for? - 076-2/Foundation

Links to any content - N/A

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+Support 

Once 076 gets out, he just kills everyone, we cannot kill him since he has so much HP. When he is breached, he can never be killed, as in staying breached for an hour!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

24 minutes ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

Once 076 gets out, he just kills everyone, we cannot kill him since he has so much HP. When he is breached, he can never be killed, as in staying breached for an hour!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-support

076-2 should be keter for a reason, making his health 2k would make him be taken out easily by 2 people with lmg's.
Reminder: All he has is a melee weapon, that makes his hp pool balanced. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+Support

Tarzan has become stronger than Godzilla.

Though SCP-682 has a max health pool of 5000, you have to remember that it is technically only 2500, as that is when you're supposed to tranq it. 

Further more, SCP-076-2 is also much faster as it does not need to rely on a speed boost, and has a significantly smaller hitbox. (SCP-682 is the size of a van). All this is then concluded with the most poorly designed containment chamber, which is literally a straight line that makes any attempts to handle it impossible without causing a breach.

10 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

9 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

I sprayed 1 Negev round into him. Only like 800-1k hp. So it would take 3 guys or 9 minutes 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

20 hours ago, Calamity said:

+Support 

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

20 hours ago, Ritz said:

-support

076-2 should be keter for a reason, making his health 2k would make him be taken out easily by 2 people with lmg's.

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 12/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, Ritz said:

-support

-Support, all it takes to recontain him is a tranq. Unlike 682 you don't have to drain his health, so I don't see a point in nerfing him when KIA isn't his recontainment method.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

-Support, all it takes to recontain him is a tranq. Unlike 682 you don't have to drain his health, so I don't see a point in nerfing him when KIA isn't his recontainment method.

They changed the re-containment procedures for him, so you know have to terminate him like it says in lore.

Yea, I forgot that was Accepted. I still -Support because Keter classes should not be easy to contain, that's the whole reason they are Keter in the first place.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 12/1/2019 at 6:27 PM, Ritz said:

-support

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 12/1/2019 at 6:48 PM, Kumandant said:

+Support

Tarzan has become stronger than Godzilla.

Though SCP-682 has a max health pool of 5000, you have to remember that it is technically only 2500, as that is when you're supposed to tranq it. 

Further more, SCP-076-2 is also much faster as it does not need to rely on a speed boost, and has a significantly smaller hitbox. (SCP-682 is the size of a van). All this is then concluded with the most poorly designed containment chamber, which is literally a straight line that makes any attempts to handle it impossible without causing a breach.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

On 12/2/2019 at 4:34 PM, Ritz said:

I think everyone forgets that you can outrun 076-2 by simply having your keys out

stacked on top of his SWEP's shitty hitreg where it takes 8-10 hits to actually register a hit

-Support

Edited by Breen

gog

Everyone remember that he has changed to a KOS SCP, so we have to consider the new rule. Nerfing his HP is better for the new rule, as it's already implemented. Plus he is already hard enough to contain, we need to have a bit of balance.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:34 PM, Breen said:

stacked on top of his SWEP's shitty hitreg where it takes 8-10 hits to actually register a hit

-Support

That's almost every melee weapon. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 12/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ritz said:

I think everyone forgets that you can outrun 076-2 by simply having your keys out

On 12/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, Breen said:

-Support

yeah i can vouch for that. ive had many times before i was sen ET that i had to ask a sen ET + to use the Damascus blade because of the absolute dumpster fire the hit reg is. i tried 1 time to use the 076 swep and that person got about 3 kills with 2K hp (shoot to kill) vs the Damascus blade's 16-20 kills for the event.

RETINA BURN BOI

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

That's almost every melee weapon. 

doesnt make it ok to nerf the SCP. it takes a while to breach, is a gold+ job, and is a keter class SCP. It feels so unsatisfying to be recontained with only like 1 kill because it never registers the hits.

• Gaminglight Love 1

gog

On 12/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, Ritz said:

-support

Come on guys if we nerf all challenges then this might as well be a zoo simulator

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif