A new hostage system - Accepted

PandaInShitpostLand

What you want to see? - A new hostage system, when D-Class take a hostage, they are used for nothing but openening doors. A1/MTF dont usually care and shoot you, that when you could shoot the hostage. i would like it to be mtf has to make a nagotiation, however it cannot be freedom unless it is a very high ranking individual. lower ranking individuals like juniors, you could only ask for money and/or to run away, that way a hostage is much more useful, and rp friendly, this will also avoid crossfire with the hostage, and him/her inevitably dying.

Why should we add it? - Adds an extras layer of rp other than just shooting and a hostage getting killed

What are the advantages of having this? - More rp for alot of people, makes hostages more useful

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class, (sometimes) CI

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+/- Support

+I like the idea of requiring negotiations to be attempted, I think this would make RP more enjoyable.

- foundation personnel just got self breaching, so I think we should hold off on this addition until they are ready for a new system

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

+I like the idea of requiring negotiations to be attempted, I think this would make RP more enjoyable.

- foundation personnel just got self breaching, so I think we should hold off on this addition until they are ready for a new system

First night with self breaching, there's almost no MTF, All SCPs are falgged up, CI are raiding all the time, and it's pure hell

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

3 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

6 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

17 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

17 hours ago, A Squad of Illagers (Jukebox) said:

+Support
MTF Should be more careful and RP instead of just holding mouse one

I agree ive seen so much of this happen when im a D class or even when im on E11

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

21 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

On 12/1/2019 at 7:52 AM, BadAim said:

+/- Support

I'd like to see some of our FearRP scenarios get expanded on a little bit more too. Getting kidnapped is exciting, but getting shot just because you're foundation staff in custody of hostile parties is pretty lame.

I've actually been sniped by MTF out of the center of a group of D class that was holding me hostage before, that felt kind of like a unsatisfying way to deal with the situation (for me anyway).

Do agree though that we kind of need to get the self breaching stuff fully in order before considering any more substantial RP rule changes like this.

+/-

Edited by CanOBeanz

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...