LT   
In-Game Name: 

Hunt

SteamID: 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431015836 

Current Rank:

SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 

i put up my resignation for LT about a 2 months ago, so 2 months aswell as the 3 months before i was given LT

What timezone are you in?:

GMT

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

I believe I should be awarded the rank of LT because I live playing on pd, i am always willing  to train cadets and help out with training. I also have some ideas to add to pd and some training sessions. If I was given the rank of LT it would allow me to promote people who are on during the times where European people are on and so I can promote them as they do spot of hard work during the times when people are doing constant gunfight and pursuits as these people are the most hard working pd we have in my opinion. I love helping people in pd as well as taking people on ride alongs to help them and I believe that if I was given the rank of LT I can help people more in pd and help people to see how fun pd can be as well as our serious side and I love helping people in anyway I can. I used to be a LT in PD, but i left that position as truthfully I had way to much to handle as the time like school and family stuff, But now I can handle the responsibility's that will come along with this role, I have started to enjoy PRP and PD as a whole a lot more than I used to as Lots has changed with things like RP and how pd works as a whole. I have recently stepped up my activity on pd and prp as a whole. When ever I can get on the server most of the time I hop straight onto PD or Aru, I Love helping lower ranks out e.g ofcs when they don't have cars and no one will take them so I do, I help SNRS when it comes to driving and other things in VCMOD like how to fix small issues and helping people with aim and whether it is ok to use lethal force or If they should use non lethal. I also believe that if I am awarded the rank of LT I can be on the server when most people aren't so I can see the people form my time zone who are on the server when it is like 1-4 pm when most people are at school because one thing I have to say is the people who get on at that time work so damn hard, they will patrol even when no one is on the server and most of them are very sensible when it comes to dealing with the situations that they get involved in like random shootouts. Last thing I would like to say is I know what some of you may be thinking that because I left my position as LT I will do it again, I have 0 plan for that to happen as I can give a hell of a lot more time to pd now.  

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No).    

Yes. 

thank you very much for reading this many thanks 

- Hunt 

Edited by Jesse

35 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

I believe you are ready for Command as you have proven to be more active on PD and knows how to lead well. 

COL Eternity 

-Bennett

[your still a minge :P]

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

1 hour ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

I believe you are ready for Command as you have proven to be more active on PD and knows how to lead well. 

COL Eternity 

good luck Hunt

Scottish Minge Cammy 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

A joke only Huntt will understand; "THE CADET KILLED SOMEONE"

Good luck

Signature.png

13 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 12/1/2019 at 7:05 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

+support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/5/2019 at 12:45 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

6 minutes ago, JaydenPlayz said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Ex-Command

COL Eternity 

❤️❤️ 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-Support

You are a good member of the community with command experience, but the thing is that I don't think your ready anymore Hunt, I'm sorry. Here are the following reasons...

-Never Trains Anymore

-No Longer Active on PD 

-Not Much Dedication when it comes to handling mingy situations or standing out much to show he deserves the rank up

-Minges/acts un-professional at times which gets him carried away 

These are just things you can improve on hunt, it's not that I don't like you, it's just I don't think your ready anymore no offense. Please don't take my words offensively. 

Edited by [GL] Elapin