Timmemes EMS Resignation

Timm

Well boys, we had a good run and Seb I respect your descision but Ill miss you all. Thank you for the great memories, it was a blast. This didnt end how I had hoped and it pains me but it is how it is. For those who are curious: yes, I was forced out of my position as EMS HC, and I strongly disagree with how it was handled, the outcome and how conclusions were made but I respect it. The resons however stay redacted for now. Dont go putting your nose in private business please before you think about it. But I decided to leave and go into reserves as lead paramedic because despite this demotion, ive still been in EMS and Command a long time and its time to move on. Here are some mentions:

Seb: Thank you for getting me to HC. At the end of the day, its up to you and I respect you and your descision. You goofy canadian 🙂

Ender: man ill miss you, hopefully we dont let this get in the way of us being friends on here. Keep up the good work, good luck on Head Deputy

Zage: Minge. Ill miss you just as much, you were a great friend and same message to you as ender. Good luck in HC.

Ryan: Thebigr, ill still see you in SRT but ill still miss being in EMS with you good luck to you too

Alex: AHHHH sucks you dont get HC reserves but atleast where in the same boat now, welcome back. 

Nucleus: Minge lol

Omar, Jeff, Rhammer, ShinDoom and Smith: by far the hardest working batch of medics weve had in a while. Keep up the great work, and thanks for being great medic bois.

To all Low command: you guys are great, however get more active and everything will be perfect in my world. Keep doing a great job managing and commanding. You all will go far.

To all the medics: Ahhh, you guys dont understand how grateful I am for all of you guys. You guys are the backbone of this department, and we rely on you to make the dream come true. Keep it up and work hard and stay active and youll make it to command if thats the journey youd like to pursue. It aint all sunshine and rainbows however but its a blast.

Edited by Timmemes
  • Sad 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

adios el timmyios

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

WHAT THE FUDGE I AM DONE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STAY DADDY PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEes

Jk Thanks for your service tim, seriously you will be missed!

• Thanks 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

15 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

damn, it be like that sometimes

Ikr 🤦‍♂️ 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png