Cortez's Application. - Denied

CortezDuH

What is your in-game name?:Cortez

What is your steam name?:CortezDuH

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:523237759

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/1/19

What date did you make your forums account? 12/1/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? None.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None. 

image.thumb.png.8614b8632be4aa3314ac8232e28d200c.png

Have you donated? No. 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator, Then I will accomplish higher ranks. 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes. 

Timezone :Central

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): First off my name is Cortez, Staff is a huge word to me (in my opinion) and I really adore all of the things people do as staff. I don't want to make this about me begging you how I want this job, I want to show you how much of a good person I am and how I can provide to my peers and in the Staff community. Although I am a new player to this game I would love to help out and learn/meet new people inside of the game. I will be sharp (as always) and respect to my higher-ups. The reason I would like to be on this loving awesome community is so I can be apart of something great within the future of the game itself. I would "die" for this game as it is a very good game in the making, and as me wanting to make a game creator myself, I would like to be apart of staff so I can learn and help people as you do.I want to work my hardest I have seen administrators really enjoy there job as helpers in the game.

~Cortez 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: When handling this I would need to stay calm and collected to this person and make sure they will calm down as well, if they proceed to curse/swear at me, I will server mute them from talking. As this will strip them from talking so now that I can focus, I will bring over a person with video evidence of he/she mass RDMing these innocent people. After looking thoroughly throughout the video, I see how he/she RDMed and I will go in logs on when they did this. Depending on what my higher ups think about the situation, it can result in a Ban/Warn for Mass RDM. 

This is justa side note, I understand I am new to the server but I would like to start early as a staff memeber, Please consider your replies 👏

Okay, I'll point some things wrong with this application:

- If you read the requirements for trial mod, you should know that you need to have at least 1 week on the community.

- You should be known in the community.

- Q15 has a lot of text that's not needed, also we need to know what you could bring to the staff team. You can meet people in RP, you don't need to be staff for that.

- Q16 is not that good, you should write down what you would do in more detail like jail times, what rank you would call for the jail/ban and stuff like that.

Now a few good things:

- No warns (well, you started playing today).

- Timezone is right for when the server is most active.

- Q15 has 194 words.

Overall I think you could join the staff team if you wait a little and get known in the community.

-Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

8 minutes ago, Doggo0 said:

- If you read the requirements for trial mod, you should know that you need to have at least 1 week on the community.

- Q15 has a lot of text that's not needed, also we need to know what you could bring to the staff team. You can meet people in RP, you don't need to be staff for that.

- Q16 is not that good, you should write down what you would do in more detail like jail times, what rank you would call for the jail/ban and stuff like that.

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

Overall I think you could join the staff team if you wait a little and get known in the community.

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Give it some time, maybe later in your career here at GamingLight.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

11 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

16 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Don't forget the post requirement

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

17 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

On 12/1/2019 at 10:22 AM, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

On 12/1/2019 at 4:22 AM, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

On 12/1/2019 at 3:22 AM, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 12/1/2019 at 1:22 AM, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

You seem nice and I can tell you have passion, but we usually wanna make sure that the people joining staff are actually established community members. Stick around for awhile and get a little more reputation and i'm sure you'd have a good shot at a staff position in the future 🙂

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

lol, lmao even

On 12/1/2019 at 1:22 AM, Doggo0 said:

Now a few good things:

- Q15 has 194 words.

-Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator