TwoSix's HOS Resignation

Two_Six

Well guys, this one is for real. This is my time for me to step down and pass over power to the next generation of Command. I'm not leaving on a sad note, or being forced out, but rather this is my time for me to move on with my life. This server has been good to me, and I have enjoyed working for this branch as long as I have. I don't want to carry this on too long but I would like to say thank you. Thank you to every command member that I have worked for, alongside, and above me. It wouldn't have been the same without you. Thank you to this branch that I have learned to call home. The thousands of hours I have invested in Security has definitely been worthwhile.

These people are the really special boys:

Rangiatea: You Aussie Kiwi, keep being the Head Admin minge that you are.

Jeffe: ???

Slade: Bone?

Daedran: I love the times when we were SM's and tag teaming Riot Control in D Block, those were the best. "Teamwork makes the Dreamwork"

Starr: I will capitalize the S in your name "Starr's Furry"

There is many people I could include, like actual dozens, but I want to keep this brief. Don't want to make this harder then it already is. These command should be able to take over without burning things down, I have faith.

A final message to everyone. Thank you. I will miss you all.

Edited by Two_Six
  • Sad 2

NEGATIVE SIR

I cant allow you to do this. A1 GET THAT MAN!

/me Saluted

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Damn I thought I was special Twosix 😞
But this came out of no where to me,  it is extremely sad to see you go as you were a great friend and person in this community and its a shame your resigning. You were one of the Best HOS i've ever seen.

I still trained you for GENSEC so ha.
I hope you luck on your future endeavours.
~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

We will miss you man.

For the Glory of Security, I give my final salute.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Ripppp bye furry ill miss you, and your dedication/hard work in security.

uwu 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Everyone disliked that.
On a more serious note, I'm sorry to see you go, and you helped to make security into a better place! Not a single person wanted to see you leave, and by far I honestly wanted you to stay. That being said, I'm happy you stayed to do what you did, and good luck with life.

ab0.jpg

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

Hey Twosix, I didn't know you that well or that long. But you seemed to be a pretty cool guy and really good at HOS, so I just wanted to thank you for making this community a better place. And for the time I knew you, I wont forget that cause it was really fun to have you. Hope you come back, Bye!

On 11/30/2019 at 8:56 PM, OddVenom said:

Denied

After reviewing your resignation everyone decided to deny this.

For real though you will be missed 

Twosix who will fight me when im C.I or who will let me stand outside D block with a bat now when im E11

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:44 PM, Two_Six said:

These people are the really special boys:

Rangiatea: You Aussie Kiwi, keep being the Head Admin minge that you are.

Matricies: I can see what kind of job this was, it isn't the easiest.

Jeffe: ???

Slade: Bone?

Daedran: I love the times when we were SM's and tag teaming Riot Control in D Block, those were the best. "Teamwork makes the Dreamwork"

Starr: I will capitalize the S in your name "Starr's Furry"

There is many people I could include, like actual dozens, but I want to keep this brief. Don't want to make this harder then it already is. These command should be able to take over without burning things down, I have faith.

You make me sad

• Like 1

spacer.png