Ryan.

Yes or No.  

1. 1. Yes or No.

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Abraham

What is your steam name?: [GL] Abraham

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:216381233

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have over 1000 Hours on gmod most were spent on a server playing and/or staffing. I have been staff for over 5-10 server as some were small servers and were not popular but i learned the basics of staffing there like ULX commands, how to ban ect.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around the beginning of November.

What date did you make your forums account? November 8

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes i am Darth.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes i have went over it.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I think i deserve this rank because i will put hours on hours to learning the staff book and all of the ulx commands. I also love to help people out and it makes me feel good to do so.

I'm just hear to help the community and i want it to get bigger so we can have more people on and sometimes people get trained and there is no one to white list them so i just want to be that guy that can get it done.

I would love this possession on this server as i first joined and got help form a staff member and that made my day i just want to do the same for other people. I have a lot of experience in staffing i just want to make sure everyone is abiding

the rules so that everyone has a fun, safe place that they can RP in so they don't have to worry about minges.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring them into a sit, if him/her started cursing at me i would tell him/her to please calm down while i get the problem fixed and tell him/her if they had anything to speek with me about to ask me at the end of the sit. If he/she did not stop cursing i would proceed to mute him/her telling him/her why i have muted them. Then i would check logs to see if the Mass RDM was true if it was i would unmute to see if he/she had anything to say to me if he/she did not i would tell him/her that he/she is getting banned for Mass RDM, then i would ban him/her.