Should I Become A Trial Mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Trial Mod

• Yes (Why?)
    • No (Why?)

What is your in-game name?: BigBoiOmar

What is your steam name? : BigBoiOmar

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:100515987

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  I was an admin on another server for 1 year (2017) after that the server died and never saw it again. I also have another 1 year (2016) in-experience in a massive server that laid off all of its staff due to a change in ownership (i paid to be staff). So I've dealt with a lot of different people and that has trained my patience greatly

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I played on the server (non-seriously) a year and a half back. I was kind of a troll but I've changed and since Feb I've been working hard to be a functional member of the community

What date did you make your forums account?: Feb 26 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have old warns that I am appealing2060001366_Staffwarns.thumb.png.25089d485e5458ccc57a83c4f81c8c74.png

Have you donated? Yes Vip+

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it and bookmarked it

Timezone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I think I deserve this rank because I'm on at times where the staff ratio is half where it is supposed to be. I also have experience with being staff, and with dealing with people it comes from the 2,600 hours I have on Gmod so I've dealt with the best and the worst of people. I am also friendly and will help new people learn what is right and what is wrong in a nice way, not an aggressive way. I will also balance the staff to player ratio. I will follow higher up's commands, as I am very flexible. I also handle pressure well, it comes from being a cadet, constantly being yelled at and being expected to stay calm. I don't like it when people ruin the roleplay that we have on the server and just act like trolls, and making it just a bad experience for everyone. I also could get on at awkward times when no admin is on like at 9 or 10 in the morning, this is when people think they could get away with stuff just because no admin is on. I am also on the server 7 days a week for 4 hours so I could be a lot of help in those hours  

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would teleport him to me to get him away from other people and put him in jail in order to not be able to open fire on anyone, start recording to gather evidence. I would try to talk to him if he proceeds to be a minge I would gag him. I would ungag them to see if they have anything to say, if they keep cursing that's a staff diss warn, I would then call another higher ranking staff member to minge them for 10,000 seconds. If he didn't already warn him for Staff diss, Mass RDM, and NCWS I would do so. After finishing I would gather evidence of the Mass Rdm in logs 

Edited by BigBoiOmar
Steam ID Fix/ and i baught Vip+

Major + Support

Active

Mature

Awesome Guy

Knows the Rules + Ratio

Seems ready to become a TMOD.

Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Major + Support

Active

Mature

Awesome Guy

Knows the Rules + Ratio

Good luck! 

Haven't seen you that much ingame but I seen you on the forums and you need to fix your steam ID, thats your steam Community ID @BigBoiOmar

Edited by K1LLER
  • Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

3 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Major + Support

Active

Mature

Awesome Guy

Knows the Rules + Ratio

Good luck! 

Awesome guy, really active n

ingame but unseen because always on EMS but still active. Good luck 

+Support

~Timmemes

Edited by Timmemes
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/30/2019 at 12:58 PM, Timmemes said:

Awesome guy, really active n

ingame but unseen because always on EMS but still active. Good luck 

+Support

~Timmemes

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Seems like he knows the MOTD
+ Acknowledged the "ratio" thing

+/- Get your warns appealed if possible

Best of luck Omar!!!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Thanks 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly

Best of luck Omar!!!

• Thanks 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 12/2/2019 at 11:52 AM, [GL] Mikey said:

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly

Best of luck Omar!!!

accidentally pressed no on your app sorry 

Edited by Pooders
  • Thanks 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/2/2019 at 4:02 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly

Best of luck Omar!!!

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor