Update the Kit Knives for D Class Experts - Denied

Dyingflame

What you want to see? - I want to see the D Class Knives updated, such as the ones that 1048 now uses.

Why should we add it? - Because Expert D-Class have a hard time hitting security because the 'Kit Knife' isn't the best at hitting moving targets. However I've found that with the knife 1048 uses, it hits on moving targets easier.

What are the advantages of having this? - D Class won't complain as much and could have a more fun experience, because D-Class usually don't have the best experience because well, they're D-Class.

Who is it mainly for? - D-Class

Links to any content - N/A

+/- support
Here's the problem, almost every melee has problems hitting a moving target. Some are worse than others and there are a few outliers (ex. the sythe) that have great hit reg, but in general hitting someone that is moving at  ≥ speed as you in the same direction is impossible for most melee weapons, like the bat, hatchet, and kit knife. 

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

+/-Support

D-Class Melee weapons are mostly shite. Hitting people even once is difficult, at the same time, I don't know how I feel about having D-Class be able to hit me easier when their weapons already do a boatload of damage and they themselves don't go down after the first 20 bullets.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 4:18 PM, Gunther said:

+/-Support

D-Class Melee weapons are mostly shite. Hitting people even once is difficult, at the same time, I don't know how I feel about having D-Class be able to hit me easier when their weapons already do a boatload of damage and they themselves don't go down after the first 20 bullets.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 11/30/2019 at 11:03 AM, Fool said:

-Support

Yeah the knife 1048 has is the M9K which does more damage than every melee weapon D-class have access to.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.