Ban Appeal.

nwtjustin

Steam Name: nwtjustin

Ingame Name: James

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96597895

Ban Length: 1D 2H

Admin that Banned you: MTF A1 SPC Inaccurate

Reason for Ban: Breaching SCP on the researcher team, and LTAP (Witch I find is pretty dumb since no admin talked to me about the incident. Also the reason why I left was that I had to get off, for school...)

Dispute: I will not do this again, but I would like to play on the server since it's the only game I play. I will act more mature and responsible next time and will never do it again.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

18 minutes ago, Bread said:

I'd recommend you just wait the ban out.

What bread said

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

By the time this gets appealed, your ban would be over, so I'd just wait it out. I remember talking to you slightly while on the A1 job, but the reason I banned you for LTAP because you left shortly after you breached the SCP's,  I was un-aware that you didn't LTAP so sorry about that. Anyways, thanks for apologizing, but best you wait it out

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT