Timmemes ~ Forums Diplomat Application (Im back for round 3)

Timm

Admin Timmemes ~ Forum Diplomat Application -- 11/29/19

In-Game Name: Timmemes

Steam Name: timm{GL}emes

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, I am a Admin on PoliceRP.

How many posts do you have on the website?  2,157

How often are you online on the forums? When I wake up, I check my feed for about 15 minutes. During school days, I will check for at least 15 minutes and respond to posts whenever I have the chance. Once I get out of school at 3:00, I am checking the forums every 30 minutes or so, and all the time whenever I am ingame which is everyday. On the weekends, I go on the forums on my phone or PC about every 10 minutes if I’m not at a sport practice, or at any other extra-curricular activity. To sum it up, I am on the forums for at least a total of 3-4 hours every day.

What timezone are you in? EST - Georgia

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team? Being able to staff on GL PoliceRP has been a great honor to me, and I feel that I need to step up my involvement with the server considering I am not involved in many departments. Checking the Gaminglight Forums is like a habit for me, and I do it whenever I’m bored, and it’s a huge part of my schedule. I take huge pride in my forums reputation, and how I act on the forums. When it comes to administration/moderating, I feel that I have what it takes to make tough decisions and weigh what is right and what is wrong, and I feel that I owe that skill to the server. More then that, I feel that I owe it to SMT considering everything they do with running these servers/forums, and all that they have done for me. (For example, accepting me into the GL staff team) Often I am helping out people on the forums, and trying to do whatever I can to improve their experience on GL. This would be a great something to do as a pastime, and I feel that I have the necessary experience/knowledge to help me be successful as a forum diplomat if I am accepted.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Despite my young age, I believe I have the manners and maturity of someone much higher and older than my ages  common maturity level. One of the things that has helped me excel and grow on the staff team is my judgement skills. I feel I have the necessary traits to be a forum diplomat, and I feel that I am most of the time able to discern what is right and what is wrong. This is my third time staffing for GL and would be my 3rd being a forum diplomat if this gets accepted and I feel that my maturity has increased from prior experience in being a forum diplomat and staffing twice before. Not only am I able to make good decisions, I am also able to make them unbiasedly, and respectfully. While moderating in-game, I have been able to diffuse situations without a single staff report ever in my 3 times as staff. My judgement skills are one of the biggest factors going for me, and I think that it has been too long to not take a shot at applying for a new position on Gaminglight (whether it be a department, or administration) or take a new risk and become a wiser and more mature community member as a whole.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First things first before anything else, I would take control of the situation by seeing the users POV, story, and look into the context of his situation. Then, if I feel he is just there to be obnoxious, I would delete the messages. Then, in a nice-but-stern way, I would let him know that spamming the chat box is not allowed, and I would then direct pm to the Ban Appeals section of the forums. If he just kept spamming, I would use whatever punishment I have remaining that is only to be used in extreme and necessary situations, and I would then contact a HA+ or HD. The whole time I would make sure to maintain a respectful manner about myself, and make sure I am not being rude or hurtful.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, Bor said:

-SUPPORT

To -Support

+Support

AMazing app amazing person

Third times the charm. Or 3rd with the hairy treasure chest

• Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Manager
On 11/29/2019 at 7:06 PM, Max Holland said:

+ support 

amazing app 

loads of posts 

really nice guy 

loads of other reasons. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗