DoomsDays901

Should Vice Commander Goblin be 501st Commander  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Goblin Become the 501st Commander

• Yes (why)
    • No (why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : My IGN 501st Vice Commander Goblin A94

2. What Regiment are you applying for? I am applying for 501st Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason that I would like to become a Commander of the 501st  Battalion is because I want to show that I am able to show that I can  handle my-self in a top Commander Position.  And I would like to become 501st  Commander is because I want a better chance of showing that I know what I'm doing when it comes to battalion decisions. Another reason that I would like to become  Commander for the 501st is because I would like to help out and improve and enforce the rules that Commander Locke has put forth keeping the 501st a strong and powerful battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have been on CWRP for about 2yrs and I want to start doing something new. And I have been playing on ImpRP for about a 3 months

5.  What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to understand what people are telling you and you think about what will happen to your branch depending on what you decide. Another purpose of a  Commander is to be strict on your rules and dont allow anyone to break those rule but you don't want to be rude about it, like if someone breaks one of the 501st rules you would give them there punishment but you would help them to get that Warn or Strike removed and move on from there. What I think is also a large portion of being a Commander is being able to lead without worry of failing and being able to make tough calls on the spot.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : The reason that I think you should trust me as a commander is because I have been a BCO on CWRP for a while and I think I understand how most things work when it comes to commanding people and getting things done pretty well and I could make good decisions on what is best for the battalion. Another reason that I should be trusted with 501st Commander is that I am strict when I comes to people breaking the rules and they know that they did something wrong, and when they are not 100% sure on what they did wrong I will help them to understand what they did and why they got the punishment that they did. And after I give said punishment I will give them an opportunity to fix them selves and work towards getting the strike removed. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online almost every day unless family issues, I have a job and will not be able to be on. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I don't have any warning and I plan on not having any in the future.

3 hours ago, Nimo said:

-/+ Support

-Can be disrespectful

-Somewhat active

+Good Leader

+Good Effort

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader