Colonel Ghostly's Resignation

GhostlyNinjaDude

Weeeeelp, here we are.

I just wanna say how amazing it has been to lead State into the great department it is now and how proud I am of it and it's troopers. Unfortunately, I have decided that I cannot commit has much time into the department that I want to. It's not fair to my troopers and it's command. So, after really thinking about it, I have decided to retire my position as Colonel. Yobo will be promoted to Colonel and Jeff Jr will be promoted as his Lieutenant Colonel. I've been apart of this department for over a year and it's been so much fun. I've had a blast with State, starting from just a basic Trooper and working my way up to Colonel has definitely been amazing. State has had it's ups and downs, going through 4 colonels within a span of just 5 months, 3 of which have been blacklisted, the changes that have gone through State, updates, different sub departments, etc. I'm glad to say that I've lead State to the best to my ability and it saddens me that it is time to put up the curtains for me. I will still be around, as a Reserve Colonel, so you all will still see me around patrolling with all you fellow State Troopers. Thank you all for everything.

-State Trooper Colonel Ghostly 1K45

Going to miss you ghostly 

never really saw you as colonel seen as you were on LOA most of the time me being in it but the time you were off loa was fun for me in state.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Not an epic gamer moment,

ghostly since I was a trooper I have looked up to you it has been well over two years of serving with you, I just want to say thanking for teaching me the ways of a state troopers 

cya around on patrol

Trooper LT Livebait

Edited by LiveBait

Good bye Ghostly.

Your awesome and a very cool person, you did so so much good and I give you luck on future endeavors. 

Thank you for everything. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Damn this hit hard ghostly, ill miss you in state you meeeeming minge.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Well have fun man, I didn't really get to know you but you will still be in my mind as the only and best Colonel I have ever seen on state

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant