Staff Report On mikey

Torty

19 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Soooo Your telling me that you cant comply with staff?

Staff was instructing you not todo something and your throw a ole staff report on em.

Back chatting staff and arguing with what staff said is a warn-able offence by the way. 

If someone is in handcuffs for at least 9 Minutes. Its Common sense not to put them in for another 9 Minutes. That's how you loose players, Double punishment. Hes not making up a rule.. He is looking out for players attempting to enjoy their time on the server. If staff instructs you not to-do something in the lines of Jail time.. I would follow them..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Support

Can anyone help me it says “failure to upload”when trying to upload it...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

7 hours ago, Ronin said:

+/- support

Whilst you should have listened and just taken it here, Criminals go to court all the time and that doesn't lessen their sentence. Even after a 20-30 minute court case, I've still done max time. It's also quite common for criminals to call a sit for the express reason of wasting time so the staff will say 'oh since we've been here so long, just let him go'.  That should not be allowed to happen. And staff shouldn't be able to dictate how long someone goes to jail for.  Otherwise you'd have people specifically causing an issue so that they can get out of any punishment for their crime. Which is FailRP in my book.

I'm sorry torty, but if he didn't warn you there really is no point of making it and I know for a fact if you were in cuffs or me, or anyone you would get mad 

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

12 hours ago, Torty said:

Can anyone help me it says “failure to upload”when trying to upload it...

Torty just try again, I'll make up my mind once you have uploaded it

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/28/2019 at 11:25 PM, Munchies said:

- Support

Staff was instructing you not todo something and your throw a ole staff report on em.

Back chatting staff and arguing with what staff said is a warn-able offence by the way. 

If someone is in handcuffs for at least 9 Minutes. Its Common sense not to put them in for another 9 Minutes. That's how you loose players, Double punishment. Hes not making up a rule.. He is looking out for players attempting to enjoy their time on the server. If staff instructs you not to-do something in the lines of Jail time.. I would follow them..

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 11/28/2019 at 11:11 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

If the roles were reversed I'm sure that you wouldn't find it fair to have your sentence essentially doubled 

-Support

Lack of Evidence 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/28/2019 at 8:11 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

- Support

- Support

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

- Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png