More RP for researchers using scp 1162 - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What you want to see? - A new RP for researchers using scp-1162. researchers have to use scp 1162 every hour or 2. and rp something they lost and something they gained, if what they lost and/or gained is significant. then they can log it. this will add more rp to research and allow for something to do other than wait in bunks if the scp they require is currently be tested on and or no gensec. this is lore friendly because scp-1162 will breach if not used

Why should we add it? - So research have more rp and something to do other than sit in bunks.

What are the advantages of having this? - more rp and things to do other than wait

Who is it mainly for? - research/mtf/gensec (if no research, gensec/mtf might have to do it)

Links to any content - N/A

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-support

I see no true advantage to requiring this as this server isn’t 100% lore friendly (ie Bright isn’t level 4 clearance). 

While I would not require it, I would like to see people do this on their own free will/accord. If you want to do this it will only increase RP, but requiring it complicates things. 

Thanks for reading,

Junior Researcher/Ret CI RND HoB/Ret. A1 LT/Ret GENSEC CPT October 

ps: I don’t use signatures like all you normies. 

11 hours ago, October said:

-support

I see no true advantage to requiring this as this server isn’t 100% lore friendly (ie Bright isn’t level 4 clearance). 

While I would not require it, I would like to see people do this on their own free will/accord. If you want to do this it will only increase RP, but requiring it complicates things. 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

yes, the server isn't 100% lore friendly to avoid minge, being under/overpowered. and/or making it a fun server, 
and yes, i would like to see this on researchers own will. however, if it isn't used, it will breach, so i would like to see people using it more.
it seems like a neat idea

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

15 hours ago, October said:

-support

Thanks for reading,

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

15 hours ago, October said:

-support

Thanks for reading,

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 11/28/2019 at 6:50 PM, October said:

-support

Thanks for reading,

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain