• I Don't Know/Maby

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Elapin

SteamID: Steam_0:1:237084328 

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 9 months, since February of 2019

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 10

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think I should be part of PD Command for many reasons. For my activity, I usually hope on at night to train, even when I'm not on PD I still train people to give them a good training instead of some who give 30-second training to get it over with. I hope on usually at night time for an hour whenever I can to teach new OFC around the map and procedures. I have a lot of command experience because not only am I command in 2 departments, but I have been trusted with other communities on helping create documents. I can be mature at any time, I deal with lots of situations for the department when it comes to complaints and I get it resolved in a peaceful way  (Meaning No Arguments or Dissing afterward). I will do anything necessary under certain circumstances if punishment is needed. I love teaching lower ranks how to accomplish new things, so that means I can give tips on how some people can do PVP, driving and RP scenarios. Being in PD command has been one of my goals in this community since I joined it and if I reach it, I can help others accomplish even more goals from what they are trying to do now.  I have turned my mingeyness around on the government life to a more respectable and mature one which helps me make others into better officers. For those who don't see me on, it's just that I get on really late at night or really early in the morning which can affect those who don't see me, but during those times it is minge hour and during minge hour, I do better teaching new guys how to deal with minges. I do get on around the afternoon, I still deal with questions that some people don't know or forgot when trained. As a PD LT if I become one, I can help enforce more activity and make those who train do it correctly. When it comes to training a new OFC, I will give strict measures to help get it done correctly. I also can help the departmwnt by teaching those who are mingey to be more mature on the server. I will be able to deal with any situation or complaint that comes my way, I will resolve it peacefully. I can also help enforce driving procedures with those who need improvement by hand picking them out and giving them a small training or tip on driving. One once the last and most important thing I can bring to PD is pvp skills against those who overpower them with weapons, I can teach people a way to deal with mingess during Minge hour. Lastly, I will enforce all the regulations that people think they can break at anytime. This is why I think I deserve the rank of LT and what I can do to help bring the better out of the department in maturing, driving and pvp against over powered people and most importantly, enforcing all rules strictly with no exceptions if there is no valid reason. Some things about myself that could be used in the department is how active and mature I am. With my activity, I can handle many situations needed. My maturity over the year has been improved a lot which helps show that I learn from my mistakes and I do my best to improve everyday. I learn something new everyday which helps me deal with new situations.  In the department of I become a LT, I will do my best to fix any errors that mess up the department for NITRP, and I will fix myself in anyway needed if requested to make them happy and to make the department mature and organized.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Elapin

31 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

Elapin's what

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

NEUTRAL

Explain on what you're going to be doing for the Police Department, like are you going to bring any ideas or suggestions etc. Explain how you're going to make TNPD a safer environment to be around. Give us a bit more information about yourself and put more effort in your application. That's what we PD Command are looking for, whoever applies for LT. We expect to see a lot of effort and information about yourself etc. So, please take your time and read over your application. Think to yourself "How could I fix this" the more time you put in your application the more it's going to look good.

I will make a decision once a see improvement.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

- Support (Nothing personal)

Well written Application.

I only really see you on SWAT and rarely on PD.
I know you've been SM for a while but if you aren't active on PD now, why would you be active on PD in the long term.
I believe you are a valuable and a good asset to SWAT which is the reason many are supporting you for LT, but getting LT for most takes many days of hard work from SM's and I believe you haven't put enough work into PD for LT. If you put as much effort into PD as you do in SWAT, this would be a completely different story.

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

4 hours ago, Gkrier said:

I know you've been SM for a while but if you aren't active on PD now, why would you be active on PD in the long term.
I believe you are a valuable and a good asset to SWAT which is the reason many are supporting you for LT, but getting LT for most takes many days of hard work from SM's and I believe you haven't put enough work into PD for LT. If you put as much effort into PD as you do in SWAT, this would be a completely different story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

17 hours ago, Gkrier said:

On 11/29/2019 at 12:33 PM, Gkrier said:

+Support

Your a good guy, with a great applicatikn, and I know that I'd your willing to make a good application, you would get your PD activity up upon becoming a LT.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/29/2019 at 6:33 PM, Gkrier said:

On 11/29/2019 at 2:20 AM, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

Explain on what you're going to be doing for the Police Department, like are you going to bring any ideas or suggestions etc. Explain how you're going to make TNPD a safer environment to be around. Give us a bit more information about yourself and put more effort in your application. That's what we PD Command are looking for, whoever applies for LT. We expect to see a lot of effort and information about yourself etc. So, please take your time and read over your application. Think to yourself "How could I fix this" the more time you put in your application the more it's going to look good.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

1 hour ago, Bennett1239 said:

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 11/29/2019 at 12:33 PM, Gkrier said:

Although I remember when I was an OFC you were a great trainer! You were one of the best trainers. If you get on PD more you can continue that. So please improve your activity on PD.

Edited by Noah REmiX

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 11/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, Gkrier said:

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 11/28/2019 at 8:20 PM, Munchies said:

NEUTRAL

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |