Senior Moderator "Jakub" Report

NetworkParadox

19 minutes ago, Dr Dark But Not Very Dark said:

-Support
-Played Soundpad Music with mic (Watched it happen On Staff job)

-RDM is still a RDM, You must Roleplay cut people ears not just go and stab them for No Reason.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

- Support
- Using soundboards/voice changers are against the rules. (Do not spam annoying sounds or messages on your mic or in the chat. This includes using soundboards, playing music, using voice changers, etc (Unless given permission by SMT or using for events).
- You should only really be attacking people with the knife for an RP reason.

lol, lmao even

1 minute ago, Bread said:

- Support
- Using soundboards/voice changers are against the rules. (Do not spam annoying sounds or messages on your mic or in the chat. This includes using soundboards, playing music, using voice changers, etc (Unless given permission by SMT or using for events).

7 minutes ago, Bread said:

- Support

Das

Retired E11 HCM CPT 

Ight I was the medic killing the other dude, it was GIovanni. He gave me permission to kill him as he was about to hop off, but before I finished him off you came in and killed me for no reason. Also I wasn't aiming at you at all you were behind me and I was facing the other direction towards Giovanni. (Also Jakub was spectating watching the entire thing go down)
Jakub had a valid reason to warn you.  So -support from me 

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

I was spectating you the whole time based on reports of you "ear raping"

whilst spectating you i gave a warning about this in ooc and then you proceeded to medbay and began to make extreemely loud and random noises

through your microphone and then started killing the medic from behind which led me to bring you to a sit

a61zs4t7.thumb.jpg.9d8aa7ffc208df8be71359e357b767fc.jpgdkdi6m69.png.9ae264f0877208ac7a8ff5f89ef7ff49.png

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

50 minutes ago, Dr Dark But Not Very Dark said:

-Support

-RDM is still a RDM, You must Roleplay cut people ears not just go and stab them for No Reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Dr Dark But Not Very Dark said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, NetworkParadox said:

Any extra information: The fact I got demoted, jailed, and warned for mostly invalid reasons and having my voice not even heard is ridiculous. Completely disrespectful.

No, it seems that you were heard, but the fact that Jakub literally watched you do the opposite and held you accountable for your actions, including lying about what you were doing, wasn't what you wanted to have happened.

The evidence is clear and supports Jakub's side of the story here. You admitted to using a soundboard, which is contrary to the MOTD rules on the subject. You killed another player, despite SCP 1048 not killing people in lore, only cutting off their ears. You stated the medic was behind a counter and hadn't actually hit you, despite a very clear screenshot showing that that isn't true at all.

So yes, Jakub completely disregarded what you said, because you were clearly untruthful in your answers, and there was overwhelming evidence against you.

- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Wow and this guy just basically deleted his report. Now that's disrespectful

Edit: +support on giving this guy a forums.ingame punishment for deleting his report

Edited by Susel
  • Like 3

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

2 hours ago, Yoga said:

big -Support from me

you even deleted the post and evidence inside the post

+ Support for a fourm punishment though for deleting his report

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 hours ago, Yoga said:

big -Support from me

you even deleted the post and evidence inside the post

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

You know you could have just deleted the post once people started showing evidence that proved your report false. 
Denied and personally if you ever do that again you will receive a forums punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic