Derf

Your In-game: Fred Valentino

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78991971

The admin's name in-game: SRT SSG Timmemes 1R13

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Prop climbing

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.png.168c90c78be7718ec5e72e5296b3bba1.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I spawned a prop and was checking the motd while an ARU tried to arrest me but i was able to kill the aru when i went into the clothing store and received a warn for propclimp. I have alot of witnesses as apparently a Police offical saw me go into the store and i was killed and arrested. i did not get on any prop to climb over anything i just spawned a prop.

Any extra information: I wasnt pulled to a sit for questioning idk why this isnt required yet because staff dont always know what is happening.

Edited by Derf

@thebigr has a recording, but what happened was we got a panic button activated by ARU at mexi grille and then it went silent (dead), and so we pulled up (me and SRT SGM Ryan) and got out and searched the building. I ran around to the back, and saw the fence that fred valentino had spawned to prop climb from the back of mexi grille to motel so i warned him for prop climb because it was blatant prop climb. It was a active RP scenario, meaning he cant build during it and the prop also wasnt touching the ground it was just touching the wall and used to get on top of motel and escape quickly. So I dont see how this could be false.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

@thebigr has a recording, but what happened was we got a panic button activated by ARU at mexi grille and then it went silent (dead), and so we pulled up (me and SRT SGM Ryan) and got out and searched the building. I ran around to the back, and saw the fence that fred valentino had spawned to prop climb from the back of mexi grille to motel so i warned him for prop climb because it was blatant prop climb. It was a active RP scenario, meaning he cant build during it and the prop also wasnt touching the ground it was just touching the wall and used to get on top of motel and escape quickly. So I dont see how this could be false.

If you  check the recording and logs you would see that i had the prop placed before the offlicer arrived and before he pressed his panic or even initated me. and also if he saw me while dead you can see me blatant exiting the mexi grill from the drive thru towards the stores.

Edited by Derf

1 minute ago, Derf said:

If you  check the recording and logs you would see that i had the prop placed before the offlicer arrived and before he pressed his panic or even initated me. and also if he saw me while dead you can see me blatant exiting the mexi grill from the drive thru towards the stores.

Regardless, it was still prop climb if Im not mistaken, it looked really shady to come up to a active shootout and see a prop randomly placed to get on top of motel. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Just now, Timmemes said:

Regardless, it was still prop climb if Im not mistaken, it looked really shady to come up to a active shootout and see a prop randomly placed to get on top of motel. 

I understand that it looks shady. But if i was to go over there how was i arrested so fast at the clothing store and not the motel.

3 minutes ago, Derf said:

I understand that it looks shady. But if i was to go over there how was i arrested so fast at the clothing store and not the motel.

I realize that, its still prop climb however because you cant place a prop to get over something or ontop of something you normally cant access unless your basing

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

I realize that, its still prop climb however because you cant place a prop to get over something or ontop of something you normally cant access unless your basing

Do you 100% have know that that is what it was meant more or are you just assuming, which would make it hard to to pass the warn.

Edited by Derf

19 minutes ago, Derf said:

Do you 100% have know that that is what it was meant more or are you just assuming, which would make it hard to to pass the warn.

Waiting for @thebigrto get the video. I wouldnt warn you if I didnt believe it was legit. Im going to stop replying now, its irritating and un necessary at this point and ive already said my side.

While I didnt witness you climb over ursing the prop, it looked pretty specifically placed to be a random prop. So if SMT feels the warn should be removed, so be it but from my POV I saw a fence that was position so t could be used to get up and down from motel from the mexi grille.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, thebigr said:

-support the video evidence

in the video if you look within the last few seconds you will see the prop climb towards the right hand side of the screen

Can you say the specific time in the video? I can’t see it.

5 hours ago, thebigr said:

-support the video evidence

in the video if you look within the last few seconds you will see the prop climb towards the right hand side of the screen

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

So no one witness me propclimb, but i can't place a prop anymore. Even though i already stated that i was killed clothing store not even 1 minute after police arrived so how could i have climbed over the motel and run around it to get to the clothing store. Also i think its appropriate that more evidence be provided like who owned the prop and when was the prop spawned, was it spawned during rp. Did i actually get on top of the prop and climb over the motel but that was already answered in the video around :14 when tim answered that he didn't witness me prop climbing.

Edited by Derf

+Support

Fred isn't visibly in the video but if you didn't know he was hiding in clothing store (that's why there's a law enforcement running into the clothing store at 8 seconds). In the video if you listen with audio the admin states that he didn't see him climb the prop nor place it down, god knows how long he had that prop. Also at 15 seconds you can hear from the other law enforcement saying "He ran into the store". I do realize building in an role-play situation is against the rules but how long did he have that prop placed down, it could have been before he got into a chase. All this video shows is an Admin assuming that Fred prop climbed and false warning Fred.

2 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I don't see why you'd need a fence that is blatantly placed to prop climb to check the MOTD. 

precisely. It was placed for no reason and thus had no reason to it but idk if the admins have telekinesis to know what the purpose exactly what the purpose of it is and if they do can they tell me the meaning of life.

42 minutes ago, Derf said:

precisely. It was placed for no reason and thus had no reason to it but idk if the admins have telekinesis to know what the purpose exactly what the purpose of it is and if they do can they tell me the meaning of life.

What? Thats not what hes saying.... read it again...

spacer.png

1 hour ago, [GL] Kanny said:

Guys lets stop arguments, If you have an issue with what someone has said go take it to DMs

No one is arguing

spacer.png

On 11/30/2019 at 1:27 AM, Ronin said:

+support

All the video shows is a fence placed against motel. He is not shown on or near the prop, or even climbing over it, therefore there should be no warn for propclimb as propclimb has not happened.

Just shows a prop there. Could have been a miss spawn or something no evidence of him actually being on it or intended to be on it 

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

42 minutes ago, Bennett1239 said:

Just shows a prop there. Could have been a miss spawn or something no evidence of him actually being on it or intended to be on it 

From my point of view, it seemed very odd to be placed in that way... as it was clearly placed as a way to get up. Now, I might not have witnessed him go up it but at the time I had no idea he was still in mexi grille because I had though he had crossed into motel. But either way, id like to know why the prop was placed in such fashion if he wasnt using it to prop climb

spacer.png