Happy Thanksgiving!

Wonton

Hi guys! I am so thankful for this community and for me to be apart of it. I am thankful to roleplay with all of you guys. People always wonder why I play GMOD because "it's boring" or "roleplaying is stupid." Yet almost everyday I wake up and forget what those people say and get on the server and roleplay with my friends and I plan on doing that for a long time. Just it is really relaxing to pretend I am a cop or a criminal. There is just something about it. Everytime I get on I have great roleplay. I have had great roleplays with high ranking command members or just a new person who joins the server looking to have fun. These roleplays make me happy and I am Thankful for that. Yes, I might have left the server for 6 months, but I am back and I regret leaving. That doesnt matter though I am back and I am thankful to be back. Well what are you guys Thankful for?

Love you all, 

SRT/PD/UMC  Member Wonton

Edited by Wonton

🦃 ❤️ 

Im thankful for Zeeptin and the countless past and current SMT members of course as always for hosting/managing these servers, but also giving me a place to be myself. The real world sucks sometimes, and Im so grateful I was given the oppurtunity to become the rank of Admin because that shows you all have faith in me, and Im so grateful as well as the experiences ive gotten from all the other RP ranks I have been or am currently. Not to be dramatic, but my life would be in a pretty shitty place without this community and im so thankful. But I am also just as thankful for my friends I skateboard with irl and my wonderful loving and encouraging family I see everyday because not everyone has these oppurtunities and if you are ever presented with great oppurtunities, please take them because not everyone gets to experience that. Love you all, have a great day!

Dont let anyone tell you that you wont amount to anything, because if you work hard enough and put our mind to it, you can. 

~ idk just felt like writing a fake inspirational quote, timmemes ❤️

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I'm thankful for a lot of things in my life.. I'm thankful for my loving family, I'm thankful for all the close friends I have that support me whenever I'm depressed, whenever I'm feeling down, I'm thankful for all the gifts I have in my life- I'm thankful for all the fucked up experiences that molded me into the person that I am, I'm thankful for my members of SRT and for my position as Commander of this lovely department, I'm thankful for the current SMT team as I couldn't ask them to be any more approachable and hard working. 

Some shoutouts to the most important people on the server: 

@Friendly Steve - Broski, I've watched you come up from a Trial Moderator, I watched you climb the ranks of SRT, and I could not be any prouder of you. You're so unbelievably easy to approach, your friendly nature draws people in, and your work ethic is off the charts. Everyone on this server, or others really needs to give you credit for the amount of work you put into PoliceRP. That being said, can you send me a barrel of maple syrup milked from your finest Igloo raised Polar bear?
@Matthew - God there's so much I'd want to say about you that I would MEAN as a joke but no one would understand, and I'd get blacklisted. I'm proud of you too mate, you shot up through the ranks faster than a greased pig in a waterslide that just got branded, but you deserved every rank. I miss you as my SRT Commander, and I wish you could've stayed for months on end, but that damned rule had to come into play. I'm glad you trusted me enough to take the reigns after your Resignation, and I'm happy to be able to call you friend. Thanks for listening to my rants, and assisting me in taking over the department. (I'm up to #10 btw).

^^(Yes I know I'm not supposed to tag them, but I mean c'mon, we're being thankful here. I'm sure they don't mind.)^^

@Hannah King - 11 more days! God I miss you, you're like a sister to me I swear. You've been there for me in almost all of my darkest hours, and have done nothing but support me and build me up in each scenario. I can't believe our friendship started by you repeatedly stabbing me with a knife over and over, this world works in strange ways. So really, thank you for your friendship, your caring nature, and your undying will to support me in anything I do. 

@Ronin - Stop putting me in those damn cages! Nah but really Ronin, I love ya. You're a great person, your personality as well is caring and compassionate. We both have our differences from time to time, but no true friendship is without it's faults. I'm glad we've been able to talk to each other, and I thank you as well for all of the support you've given me. Calling you friend is a joyous thing! Thank you for your work ethic, your kind words, and all of those bears you send me 🙂

@[GL] Mikey - Bro, thank you for all the help you've given me in SRT. I'm happy to say that I made the right decision in bringing you up to High Command, as you've proven to be a valuable member of this team. We may not always see eye to eye, but I almost always trust your judgement, and consider every suggestion and note that you and the rest of SRT says.

@Jeffe -  You're a fat meme! But really, I miss you in SRT, and I miss working with you. However, I'm still grateful that I get to spend time with you and Kruggy boi in Destiny 2 chewing ass and kicking gum. All the stories you've told, all the hilarious moments you've shared, everything I'm grateful for. 

@[GL] #BeHappy - Come back damn it! I miss messing around with you in game. You're charm is unbelievable, and the amount of dumb situations you get us into made me entertained for an eternity. 

@Miss Demeanor - Now where do I start with you? I know we've only recently started hanging out with eachother but I'm glad we have been! You're really chill, and share the same kind of dumb humor as me. I'm thankful for the nights we've spent hanging out and playing Minecraft, and I'm excited to spend more time there, even if you are better at building than me! 

- Speaking of SRT, To all of you that work in SRT, have worked in SRT, or wish to work in SRT, thank you all for your service. I've been apart of the SRT Community on and off since August 4th, 2018. I've seen this department grow, die, and grow again. Each time we get knocked down, we get a little bit stronger. You're all like a family to me, and I hope you feel the same way with me. I've been trying to bridge the gap between member and Commander, whilst still keeping the professionalism of the Chain of Command. I'd like to pride us on being an almost purely democratic department. Of course I sometimes have to make decisions for myself, but almost always the decisions made regarding the department are made by you guys through all of the votes, and suggestions you guys have made. I'm glad to be in Command of each and every single on of you, and I hope I can remain Commander until I leave for College. We've got just under 2 years 🙂

I'm sorry if I didn't put your name but I didn't want to type an entire novel! Just ask if you wanna be included and we'll see 😉

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to all of you in America, and to everyone else in the rest of the world! Have a wonderful holiday everyone.

Edited by Blitzton
  • Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

@Matthew - God there's so much I'd want to say about you that I would MEAN as a joke but no one would understand, and I'd get blacklisted. I'm proud of you too mate, you shot up through the ranks faster than a greased pig in a waterslide that just got branded, but you deserved every rank. I miss you as my SRT Commander, and I wish you could've stayed for months on end, but that damned rule had to come into play. I'm glad you trusted me enough to take the reigns after your Resignation, and I'm happy to be able to call you friend. Thanks for listening to my rants, and assisting me in taking over the department. (I'm up to #10 btw).

^^(Yes I know I'm not supposed to tag them, but I mean c'mon, we're being thankful here. I'm sure they don't mind.)^^

I am TRIGGERED, warning point being assigned!!! 

Really though Blitzton, thanks for the kind words. I, and along with others, applicate it so much! I would also joke in this message with r/woosh's and "Don't pull a _____ on me!" However this is a time to give thanks. Thanks for running the Special Response Team well, the department is truly something special. I am so happy I did not make you start at PVT and rather let you start at a command position. Thanks for taking the department over when the rule came that I have been fearing for months! I back you in any decision you make for SRT. Thanks again! ❤️

P.S. When is the Spider Man SWEP coming to SRT???

spacer.png

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

I'm thankfull for allot of things. Blitzon helped me realize my fam was a minge. Friendly steve for giving me a second chance.  Witch I think I did pretty good with it. Ryan for supporting me all the way. Jack for being a outstanding guy and always supporting me as well. Lucky goose for being cooler then beans. And Matthew for playing that lovely music at all of the meetings. And ender cammy joe mama all of you guys make me happy to be apart of the community thank you all much love❤

• Gaminglight Love 1

10 hours ago, Blitzton said:

@Friendly Steve - Broski, I've watched you come up from a Trial Moderator, I watched you climb the ranks of SRT, and I could not be any prouder of you. You're so unbelievably easy to approach, your friendly nature draws people in, and your work ethic is off the charts. Everyone on this server, or others really needs to give you credit for the amount of work you put into PoliceRP. That being said, can you send me a barrel of maple syrup milked from your finest Igloo raised Polar bear?

BRO DON'T MAKE ME BLUSH 

But in all seriousness man thank you so much for those words it truly means so much to me and just because you're also such an amazingly cool dude ill send you TWO barrels of maple syrup milked from my finest Igloo raised Polar bear 😉

• Laughing 1