Fear Player Report

Kumandant

Your in game name: MTF E11 PVT Kuma

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:63289245

The player's in game name: CI SFC Fear XC5

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:60871822

What did the player do: Revenge RDM | Abuse Of Job Pack

Evidence (required): [View Images Below]

What do you believe should happen to the player: Blacklist From The MTF Job Pack

Any extra information: Player was raiding as a CI Abba, but was gunned down by two E11, (me and PVT Salami),  while attempting to flea through the Entrance Zone. Bitter about being killed, the player then switched to MTF Demolitions Expert, and proceeded to hunt us down as revenge. First he threw a nitro at PVT Salami's back, killing Salami instantly. (Which explains the corpse in the first image). After the Nitro had been expelled, the player then proceeded to beat me down with his bat while declaring "I don't care". 

image.thumb.png.b79c36e8eb8b510c52ecd35f1f9b3c64.pngimage.thumb.png.811c08fa15070e1264410798b9ffe88c.pngimage.thumb.png.30dbb14a53fd0d07f886846eab68e739.pngimage.thumb.png.30e6f2c91fe40451f38dcd40c829f319.png

Edited by Kumandant

-/+ support

Mega salt. Seems legit but I have an idea

@Fear explain yourself please

Edit: @Kumandant is the dead body in the first screenshot the PVT Salami? If Feae is can you get him to confirm that he did it on this report? 

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

2 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+/- Support 

Evidence given only shows ARDM, and possibly 1 count of rdm. There is not much pertaining towards revenge rdm, besides his name.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+/- Support 

Evidence given only shows ARDM, and possibly 1 count of rdm. There is not much pertaining towards revenge rdm, besides his name.

Need @Fear side.

Do you or Salami possibly have video evidence?

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

I handled this issue in-game last night. This player was warned for RDM x2 and given a 900 second jail time for that infraction. I was not made aware of the revenge killing, only the intentional RDM which was confirmed via logs, and based on Fear's admission of doing it.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

21 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

I handled this issue in-game last night. This player was warned for RDM x2 and given a 900 second jail time for that infraction. I was not made aware of the revenge killing, only the intentional RDM which was confirmed via logs, and based on Fear's admission of doing it.

+support for the job pack blacklist

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

Until Fear makes his case, I cannot judge him fairly. However, the images do in fact make his case harder to defend.

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

I’m not gonna deny what I did I made a mistake it was just a bad day for me and I just went over the edge as I had a command captive with me dying kinda pushed me over the edge and I took drastic and unjustified measures I apologize for my behavior and accept the punishment decided by my peers

13 hours ago, Bor said:

Fear your a Senior Mod you should now better

+Support

Yeah, I would be angry too if that happened but still, this deserves a punishment.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

9 hours ago, Fear said:

I’m not gonna deny what I did I made a mistake it was just a bad day for me and I just went over the edge as I had a command captive with me dying kinda pushed me over the edge and I took drastic and unjustified measures I apologize for my behavior and accept the punishment decided by my peers

+Support

Fear admitted to it

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

13 minutes ago, killermankey said:

wat? @Bor he isnt but still + support

Yea he is... he posted in this discussion look at his tag. 

+support for blacklist from MTF job pack, if he is going to use it to minge he shouldn't have purchased it.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Denied

I'm going to deny this because Rookie dealt with it ingame after it happened giving a punishment fitting for the RDM and because this is his first time doing something like this on the job pack.However if this happens again he will be blacklisted from the jobs 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."