Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: Chombos

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153364199

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: User

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have bought Royal Guard.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope.

How much time do you have on the server?:  A  few weeks or less.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know most of the lore for Royal Guard, and Stormtroopers.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to be gamemaster so I can host fun events that will spike the aspect of rping on Imperial RP. I want to be able to do events so people dont get bored. It will help everyone learn or have a better aspect. Doing this would help not only the players but new comers who don't entirely understand the concept of Imperial Rp.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am trustworthy person as I am not a minge or an abuser, I have never been warned or banned on Imperial RP and on have gotten 2 warns entirely throughout my entire gaminglight experience. I have never really done anything wrong on gaminglight ever besides the 2 warnings I mentioned earlier.  Although I am not as known as many people I can still be trusted because I have been staff before on other servers like Free RP(Dark Rp). (SuperAdmin)

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An on ship event would be conducted like a cargo ship going on board( I know from experience). The Cargo ship would place boxes of supplies and would sell them, but there can always be a twists like a rebel spy aboarding the Star Destroyer. 
Off ship events would be like going to Endor to capture a Jedi Youngling from the Jedi's and  train him in the dark ways. It would start with droids vs Imperials then Imperials vs Jedi then we would normally out number the Jedi.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, you can use a tool gun to spawn it in or !give ^ or !give (player) (Item ID)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes, You can do !model (player) (Model) or !model ^

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |