Gingie's Gamemaster Application

GINGIE

In-game name: Gingie / Terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105989023

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: SGT on Medical Corps and Lord X on Inquisitorius 

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Nope

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Nope

How much time do you have on the server?: Like a Day

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: On a scale of 1-10 , my Imperial Lore is a solid 7.25/10

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  I want to become gamemaster because I believe that the more events we have on the server the more fun it will become and invite more people on.  I also had fun being gamemaster In the past on CWRP and would love to become a GM once more.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:  I can be trusted as a GM because I have had experience as a GM for a while back on CWRP and was a GM for a solid 4 months.  I also remembered getting many compliments from my events and I would also plan many of my events and make sure to include aspects such as lore and allowing players to take the event to where they would want to take it to and basically rp than having the GM's decide how things go.  I also never had a warning for abusing GM Powers before and I would always meet my weekly quota for events (Yes I'm aware that no longer exists).

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, GM on CWRP

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yup

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An example of an on-ship event would be something like an attack / Invasion of rebels, or like a jedi sneaking on the ship trying to mess around with the Empire's Plans.  An example of an off-ship event would be having to exterminate a rebel base on another planet or search for important artifacts or objects that would aid the Empire in their Endeavors.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, I would search for the weapon in the Props Menu and then I would right click the item and copy it to clipboard.  Then I would do "!give (name) (Paste Item)"

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Similar to giving an item , though instead of doing "!give" you would do "!model (player) (Paste Player Model you found in Prop Menu)"

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Of course!

- Gingie