Wonton

Steam Name: Wonton 

Ingame Name: Wonton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84877245

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: Perma

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Fame

Reason for Staff Restriction: Moderator rank on a different server

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better):  Well, I have left that server for good and plan to not come back. I have also been putting my hours on the server and even obtained a rank in SRT. I would love to get it removed because I am thinking of trying to get back into staff. I completely understand if you don't want it removed.

Edit: I feel as if I should go into more depth with the story. I have already told Friendly Steve my story. I joined the server got the rank. I was staff restricted and banned before I can explain it to Fame. I have already explained it to Friendly Steve and I was told I would Maybe get my restriction removed if I put in more activity and I have. That is up to him and the other SMT members. Sorry

Edited by Wonton

-Support

I'm going to have to say this, due to you breaking the staff handbook. You knew you're not meant to be staff on another community when staffing on Gaminglight. I think everyone would expect more information about, "Why do you think your Staff Restriction should be removed. I feel like you're only just coming back because Fame left... But anyways, you knew the Staff Handbook, you did read it all etc. You should of never broken the handbook.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-support 

Why did you appeal this is a clear violation of the staff handbook/if you are a staff member of gaming light that also mean's you lied to everyone when applying for staff honestly i really hate to say this but you are very likely to be denied

tenor (2).gif

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I think it should be a clear +Support
Hes a nice guy and is no longer in the staff team on the other server, i know it was against the hand book but still give him a chance

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 11/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, Munchies said:

-Support

I'm going to have to say this, due to you breaking the staff handbook. You knew you're not meant to be staff on another community when staffing on Gaminglight. I think everyone would expect more information about, "Why do you think your Staff Restriction should be removed. I feel like you're only just coming back because Fame left... But anyways, you knew the Staff Handbook, you did read it all etc. You should of never broken the handbook.

i like ya wonton but gotta agree with munchies

Signature.png

On 11/28/2019 at 6:35 AM, Bor said:

+/-

I would maybe a shortened or dated Staff Res 6 Months+

But clear violation of handbook, It physically says you cannot be a Moderator on a  different server.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/28/2019 at 12:35 AM, Bor said:

+/-

But clear violation of handbook, It physically says you cannot be a Moderator on a  different server.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/28/2019 at 1:35 AM, Bor said:

+/-

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 11/28/2019 at 8:02 PM, Phil GSC said:

-Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

During my time as staff so far I have checked out other servers when not on GamingLight. If I was randomly given a rank without attempting to get it and then it was screenshoted, I would be in the same position you were. Not your fault.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Jayden said:

+support

During my time as staff so far I have checked out other servers when not on GamingLight. If I was randomly given a rank without attempting to get it and then it was screenshoted, I would be in the same position you were. Not your fault.

Where does it say on his appeal, "I was randomly given a tag and it got screenshotted". He literally just said "I have left that server for good". So you know that he has been staff on it while being staff on GL.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

38 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Where does it say on his appeal, "I was randomly given a tag and it got screenshotted". He literally just said "I have left that server for good". So you know that he has been staff on it while being staff on GL.

He joined the server and got the rank. It says so in his edit. A screenshot is how he got the restriction in the first place.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

He joined the server and got the rank. It says so in his edit. A screenshot is how he got the restriction in the first place.

He needs to explain it a bit more... Saying "I joined the server and got the rank". It could of been his friends server etc.

2 hours ago, Munchies said:

He needs to explain it a bit more... Saying "I joined the server and got the rank". It could of been his friends server etc.

Well, at the time Connor was the owner and everyone was joining the server and checking it out. I decided well hell I'll join and find out what it is about. David who left staff(I think) to join the server gave me a rank which who wasnt the owner. I guess he wanted to do some testing or something I dont know. At the time I was just messing around, and someone joined and screenshots me with the Moderator rank. Then, at the time I was talking to Fame and he brought up the screenshot. I tried to explain, but was quickly banned at first permanent. Then, he tried to clear up my perma. Though my staff restriction is. I explained this to Steve. So, I am pretty sure Steve remembers the story I told him.

It's your fault to going against the staff team and Gaminglight. You guys just completely blew it and expect us to let you staff again. You went over to that community just for a higher rank. This only proves that you care about nothing but a rank. Your friends are blacklisted for this and decided to go rouge. You are just lucky your still able to play on Gaminglight servers. Just enjoy the servers/Roleplay, and learn from your mistakes. 

Oh by the way, Snar was the main person to give you the restriction.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

30 minutes ago, Calamity said:

It's your fault to going against the staff team and Gaminglight. You guys just completely blew it and expect us to let you staff again. You went over to that community just for a higher rank. This only proves that you care about nothing but a rank. Your friends are blacklisted for this and decided to go rouge. You are just lucky your still able to play on Gaminglight servers. Just enjoy the servers/Roleplay, and learn from your mistakes. 

This definitely makes a lot more sense now, as I didn't know the context of the situation.

spacer.png

That's what it was. I do not think Fame made the wrong decision with your permanent staff restriction. Why is it that people always try to come back several months later after they leave for a higher rank in a different community. Really shows what people really are interested in.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

11 minutes ago, th3 said:

That's what it was. I do not think Fame made the wrong decision with your permanent staff restriction. Why is it that people always try to come back several months later after they leave for a higher rank in a different community. Really shows what people really are interested in.

Because they legitimately think that people will forget about their wrong doings and on top of that, they go after the same thing as if it never happened in the first place? 

Sounds about right to me. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

3 hours ago, Calamity said:

No it is not that at all. I decided to leave because of how they had the server set up(Not Gaminglight). I had a rank on the server I thought I didnt deserve so I went down a rank to balance everyone out. Then they restricted some of my rp ranks. Yes, I went to that server but only because I was permanently staff restricted. Also I had to start at the bottom like everyone else. I wasnt immediately given my rank. I came back for other reasons. If you dont think I deserve to get my staff restriction removed ok. And how should I be blamed for my friends mistakes. I never made the same mistakes as them or I would be blacklisted. Also, I didnt know Snar was the main reason. Fame gave me the restriction.

Edit: I dont want everyone to forget what happened. I did nothing wrong towards anyone. I just got staff restricted then got pissed off then left. Yes, I regret my choices, but now I am back and trying to put my activity up. I don't plan on doing the same shit over. Yet I feel like you guys will think I will. 

Edited by Wonton

• Head Admin
On 11/27/2019 at 4:40 PM, Munchies said:

-Support

Sorry Wonton, but you violated the terms outlined in the staff handbook which you must agree to in order to apply for staff. You're a good guy, but the rules outlined by SMT/ EMT must be followed or there will be consequences.

Forklift_Signature.png