Toxic eVo - Player ReportAccepted

War Gamer

I was Your in-game name: CPL War Gamer 1D87

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:148427089

The player's in-game name: Toxic eVo

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:438481450

Steam id 64: 76561198837228628

What did the player do: Stealing Government Vehicles, FearRP, FailRP, Player Disrespect (SHOWN IN OOC WHEN I WAS CREATING THE STAFF CALL), LTAP

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning and a 24-48hr ban.

Any extra information: Reason, why I threw on my lights, was 1: Blocking Traffic Flow, 2:Disturbing Public Peace

UPDATE

I ment to do this back on December the 1st, but it slipped my mind at the time.

He did it to me again, on December the 1st, I was playing on a criminal when he walks up to me at the auto body, said "f*** you for reporting me" and then stole my white nesan skyline. This time staff was on and one responded quickly, Boris, who then seen him in my car without advertising carjack. He then got warned for it but then he decided when he got jailed that he would call Boris a "p*****" and left the server, which can hopeful remember but here is the warning. The first two warnings are the one Toxic eVo got. @Bor can you tell your side as well for that.

Screenshot_20191205-124300_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by War Gamer
Added the update

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

He had two tasers on him and clearly saw it when he turned around and continued to run

Tazers dont count under FearRP

Also did the staff not warn him? Cause if you made a call and showed the video its pretty obvious.

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

On 11/27/2019 at 12:33 PM, Burboon boi said:

+support

He did all those except I don't think i saw fear RP

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

22 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

@War Gamer What happened with the sit you called ingame?

I think it was a case where a staff member said upload the evidence and make a report on the forums

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/29/2019 at 11:21 AM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

@War Gamer What happened with the sit you called ingame?

10 min later one staff got on and I told him dont worry I'm just taking it to the fourms now because I had somewhere to be after that. ONE. So shout out to him for actually hopping on because I was in the middle of creating the report when he responded. And at that time I was just so done with it I just told him just give me his steam id and ill just take it to the fourms aswell as I had a buissness meeting to go to so I had to leave quick. 

Plus I did not want to waist more of his time since he was the only one on. 

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

• Head Admin

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I