ON-ship Event and Off-ship event

Obi Wan Kenobi [GL]

|On-Ship Event: Unknown Force Users Came to the Star Destoryor unexpected they land in HB2 and When they got out troopers started talking to them and then the Unknown force Users Ignored them and keep walking when they get to the Bridge unexpectly and the IQ Sisters and Brothers Talking to them and the Force Users Say you will never beat the odds the force is the ones who guide us and then the eighth brother went to strike at one of the users then one the of force users Force Choke him and force push him in to Vaders room and then the Force Users started force pushing the IQs back and then they started to capture Harrison and Sogi and then they stole the Eighth Brothers Light saber and started to Escaped and they went in to a Planet Called Outer Rim world of Dantooine[Imp Training Map] and then When the Emperor and Darth vader and the IQs Tracked them down to find them on the [FOB map] then they Made it there when they made it there at the Planet |Off-Ship Event: Outer Rim world of Dantooine Imperial Arrived at the the Imperial Outpost [Admin set spawnpoint outside the base] They had IQs go to the base first when its all cleared to go in,Vader sent Four Commandos in the base and had two Scout troopers up on the Ridges and so the 7th IQ Sister goes in the building that leads in the Control room one Unknown Force User and Sogi,the Unknown force User started to Choke and Force Pushing Sogi All around the room like a ragdoll and the Unknown user started to Show his Powerful Energy and the 7th Sister started to rushed for the Force User and Quickly the User started to Strike fast leaving the 7th Sister Wounded can not fight at all and then the user stole her sabor and then the User Senced a Powerful Dark Force he Senced Lord Vader, The Unknown User Started to keep the Sister Hostage and wants to know whats the Empire Plans ro takeout the last remaining Clones and Jedi, Vader sent in the 501st and STs together with Medics on there side and then the 2nd Unknown Force User started to lock up Harrison in the Cells at the Jail The User Went upfront of the gate waiting for Vader to come and they fought like no other the User is strong but Vader still getting more stronger in anger and then the Troopers made it that the Control Room they found the Sister and Sogi and they saw the 1st Force User,The IQs went for attack and the Force User attack as well, and then some Clones and rebels  started to show up on the planet catching the Empire to an Ambush the 31st focus on the Clones and the rebels coming and the IC looked for Harrison, Harrison got beat up and scared he could'nt walk he had a DT Commander and the DT LTC help him and the rest of DT and IC Protected Harrison and then Rest of the STs took Sogi and some IQ took the 7th sister and vader finish his fight on killing that 2nd Force User and the 1st force User Escaped and never been seen again,and the Empire went back on ship and they Checked out the 7th sister and Sogi and fixed them up and Harrison too and they had DB after that.

Edited by PhoenixWildFire

this could work well if we are able to do this after an event i want to do that is based off a mission from the star wars battkefront 2 (2005) campaign

if not it doesnt make sense for the empire to try to eliminate clones out of the blue. the clones went on to be ST and 50st and IC.

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Segaman456 said:

this could work well if we are able to do this after an event i want to do that is based off a mission from the star wars battkefront 2 (2005) campaign

if not it doesnt make sense for the empire to try to eliminate clones out of the blue. the clones went on to be ST and 50st and IC.

You could do this event if it goes with that bf2 mission on kamino.

It only happened because the Kaminoan were going to make their own clone army to fight the empire. So this would make sense. (btw every clone regiment stayed in their regiment even in the empire. Also they age quicker so most have to retire or go work as cadet recruiters)

6 hours ago, China said:

You could do this event if it goes with that bf2 mission on kamino.

It only happened because the Kaminoan were going to make their own clone army to fight the empire. So this would make sense. (btw every clone regiment stayed in their regiment even in the empire. Also they age quicker so most have to retire or go work as cadet recruiters)

yea i put in the suggestion to use a kamino map. and i was tryin to make a point that "why would clones 1. join the rebels, and 2. be hunted by the empire?"

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Segaman456 said:

yea i put in the suggestion to use a kamino map. and i was tryin to make a point that "why would clones 1. join the rebels, and 2. be hunted by the empire?"

My point is that the clones were only hunted because of either abandoning the empire or being made to fight the empire this was the reason that Kamino battle happened 

Where in the hek did you get this from. They all scattered and went into hiding, never went to Kamino.

Rex was with Ahsoka during order 66 and took awhile to regroup with Wolffe and Gregor 

Edited by China

• Bread locked this topic