Burboons Trial mod application 2.0 - Accepted

Burboon boi

What is your in-game name?:Burboon

What is your steam name?:Knightwolf2050

What is your steam ID?:76561198364932149

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no this would be my first time on staff

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)late August probably around the 25th.

What date did you make your forums account?sep. 17

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Have you donated?yes

What rank are you applying for?trial moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes i have.

Timezone:GMT-6

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):not needed for applying rank.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Since I joined this server I have been playing basicly every chance I get. I love it so much, it has brought me so much joy and I have gotten to meet so many people and have learned a lot about the servers rules and how it works. I have been trying to help others with this and instead when someone is new to the server and do something they are not supposed to I try and teach them that rule so it doesnt happen. On PD I try and get an ofc to ride with me so i can help them learn about this amazing server. I feel my next step into helping and becoming more apart of this server is to become an admin, so I can help others as well as i can help better others and myself in the server rules and how it all works, i would also like to get know more people on the server and i feel as an admin i could reach out better with others and connect more with them, I have nearly 2 weeks of time played and i feel i am ready to take the next step,and i just want to help the server out it has done a bunch for me and since i cant really donate a bunch i think helping make it enjoyable for everyone is a good way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?i would grab them and freeze them,next i would ask them to calm down and if they didn't and continued to cuss at me i would gag them, then i get higher staff to give him the 10,000 second minge.

Screenshot_20191127-004002~2.png

Edited by Burboon boi
  • Like 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

+/- Support

+I liked your answer for 15

+Seems pretty chill

-I haven’t seen you in game a lot, and I am on the server for almost 12 hours per day, but I also only play crim, so that could be it. 

-Wrong answer for 16

-Please fix you warns screenshot. 

Edit: Changing to + Support

Edited by ViperKimg
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+Support

+ Active

+ Mature

+Nice and chill person 

- Question 16 is wrong

You need a poll

Good luck!

Edited by utetwo
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

Active

Mature

Nice person

Question 15 and 16 are Good

Good Luck - Killer

Edited by K1LLER
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

-Support, As A staff member you should be able to recall the rules off by heart. You have had warnings this month which does make you look bad. Your activity could be better, I have seen you around but your activity could be better

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Head Admin
On 11/27/2019 at 10:36 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Nice person

16 needs work, good app otherwise.

Good luck Burboon!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 11/27/2019 at 9:36 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Nice person

Good Luck - Killer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/27/2019 at 9:36 PM, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Nice person

Good Luck - Killer

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

23 hours ago, Pooders said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Nice person

-need more activity but overall good luck - Pooders 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor