Ender's Senior Moderator Application - Accepted

Ender

What is your in-game name?: Ender

What is your steam name?: [GL] Ender

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, only on PoliceRP.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Beginning of June.

What date did you make your forums account? June 18th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Moderator & VIP+.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 Currently, 1 is attempting to be removed/appealed. https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Moderator

Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have.

Timezone: EST/Eastern Standard

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Will, Timmemes, Matthew

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Moderator because I am a hard-working individual who attempts to learn from any mistakes I make. Along with that, I am a mature person as well and I always love to help people and keep my calm and collected attitude, this is shown from my experience in staffing, my experience and time put into TeamSpeak Support and also in-game Staffing, My many sits per week and parts of my Staffing and GamingLight Carrer. I attempt to fill ratio whenever I can, I ask if anyone needs replacing, I check in on other staff members to see if they need experience, etc. I show leadership and want to get the job done, for example, a few nights ago, this person (who played on American servers) was speaking Spanish and didn’t speak English well, because I wanted to help both parties I began to learn and speak Spanish and attempted to comprehend the language to the best of my ability. Doing this allowed both parties to understand and come to a calm and understandable agreement. That example shows that I love to help people in whatever way and that I am dedicated and that I do not attempt to leave any sit unresolved. To add on, I love GamingLight and staffing was a way and still is for me to explore new things and break out of my shell. Staffing is a fabulous and fun task that I enjoy every day and helps me grow and help more people! I try to explain everything to the people in my sits and I make sure that they understand everything that I am saying, I give them time to speak and allow any evidence to be provided and make sure that they understand the situation, that also applies to new people on the server & the minges. Because I am staff, that has made me a more understanding and fair person, it has allowed me to grow and I continue to grow every day. Staffing has allowed me to grow in the community and enhance my skills, and I absolutely love it. A perfect example of this would be applications, I do not enjoy writing because I am not the best at it, Staffing and Staff Applications allow myself to express all this and I attempt to enhance my skills of writing and explanation. To sum up, I love staffing and it has helped me be a good person. I am a hard worker, I show good leadership and I am able to do multiple things at once when on staff, I am an Honest and Helpful Person and I believe that I have a great deal of understanding for Staffing and the Senior Moderator Position and I hope you see that in me as well. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring the person calling the sit and the person who the sit was called upon by using the "!bring [name]" command or by using the menu or leaderboard. Once they are both there I would explain why they are here if that is possible before the person begins to curse towards me. Once the person begins to curse towards me, I would tell the person to calm down and stop multiple times. If they do not, then they would be gagged using the "!gag {name}" command or just going into the menu and doing it that way, for precautionary measures I would also mute the person by using the “!mute [name]” command or also going into the menu. I would then, explain why they are gagged and muted and why they are here along with what MassRDM is and what Dissing is as well (In-case they do not know). If evidence of video is available then that always helps, if not I would look in logs using the "!Plogs" command and look for the evidence there. 

I would then explain that the logs and or video(s) do show MassRDM. Finally, I would explain what the punishment will be and that it will be a 10,000 Jail by using the menu or "!jail [name]” command and teleporting them into somewhere where they cannot get killed or anything. I would also warn them for "MassRDM | Staff Disrespect” if they think it was false to appeal it on the forums. (I always say that when giving warns). OR I can warn them and then ban the person for 3 Hours with the reasons listed.

Thank you for reading this! 🙂

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

Long overdue

Been Sen Mod for a while

Insanely Active

Nicest guy ive ever met, may come across annoying sometimes but you obviously havent gotten to know him

So much more but im too tired to type it out! Good luck buddy!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Very very very very very very very active

Most detailed answer I’ve seen for 16

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

I’ve never made any complaints about Ender (and I complain a lot XD)

• Gaminglight Love 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

15 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

HOW ARNT YOU A SENIOR MOD YET!?!?!?!!?!

Edited by Torty
  • Gaminglight Love 1

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

15 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

Good Luck Ender - Killer

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

5 hours ago, Torty said:

Major +Support!!!

I swear I thought you were a senior mod...

Good luck! 🙂

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/27/2019 at 3:10 PM, ReaperLite said:

+ support 

+He has the knowledge 

+has the time 

He has been a good member apart of the community for along time I hope he gets approval. 

On 11/27/2019 at 1:22 AM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

Very good Staff hope you get the position Good Luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:22 PM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 11/27/2019 at 12:22 AM, ViperKimg said:

+Support

Awesome man

Great as staff

Very mature in sits

On 11/27/2019 at 3:40 PM, Torty said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

+SUPPORT

-Extremely active

-Knows how to deal with situations very well

And I agree, how aren't you Sr. Mod??

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Helpful
+ Keeps others in line

- How is has this man not been promoted at a meeting yet

Good luck Ender!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 12/2/2019 at 8:38 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Helpful
+ Keeps others in line

Good luck Ender!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 12/2/2019 at 1:38 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Helpful
+ Keeps others in line

Good luck Ender!!

-Bennett

• Gaminglight Love 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor