Rick Sanchez's Trial-Moderator Application - Accepted

Rick Sanchez

What is your in-game name?: Rick Sanchezz/Trooper Rick Sanchez 1T

What is your steam name?: Will...

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:77530715

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have experience on quite a few servers, most relevant would be this one. I was a moderator about 2 years ago for about 4 months before having to take an extended break for personal reasons and A-levels (Not sure of the US equivalent) and losing the position, I have also managed another RP server similar in style to this which was HLRP, My role as the head-admin of that server was to make sure all the staff were doing their required jobs and handle any complaints that arose.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 2017

What date did you make your forums account? August 4th 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 warns both from 2017. (attached)

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 'https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/' You will be tested on it: Yes, and have previous knowledge of it.

Timezone: GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve to be a trial-moderator because I hold experience in both similar servers and this server as I was previously staff, even though it was a short duration, only roughly 4 months I still learned a lot and the MOTD is still very familiar to me. I also love to roleplay and to roleplay you need both people to want to roleplay and this can be frustrating when they either have no intention to RP, or break the rules to aid them in a non RP way and I would love to be able to enforce the server rules once again to help everyone be able to roleplay effectively and most importantly, have fun. I believe I am also a mature and calm individual who is able to handle all kinds of situations in a fair way and give out just punishments where needed. I believe to be well known in the community, mostly RPing as PD or most recently, State Police. I am also active during the morning (UK) a time where most staff are not as they are from different timezones, During this time there is a wild west type mentality to the new players as there are no staff to enforce any rules, I work night shifts at the moment and so can enforce the rules during this time. But can also be active during the peak time for the server. To more specifically answer the question, I believe I deserve this rank as I am a mature, calm and fair individual with a good grasp of how the server works and the rules included in the staff handbook and the MOTD who will be able to hand out just punishments for the various rule infringements that may occur. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: The first thing would be to gag them so I could explain to them why they are in the sit and then give them one last chance to speak to me. If they continued to curse then I would resume the gag and then warn them for the mass RDM, or depending on the situation ask a higher to ban/kick/Minge them for the required time, possibly 10,000 seconds. 

20191127015610_1.jpg

+Support

Great awnswer to Q15, and pretty good on 16

Active

Lots of staffing experience 

Former GL Mod

Mature

2+ years of GL experience

Low warns

Good Luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+SUPPORT 

Nice and Helpful person

Knows The Rules

Had Past Experience with Staff

Number 15 and 16 well written and good.

Good Luck - Killer

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Former GL Mod

Mature

Low warns

Good Luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+SUPPORT 

Nice and Helpful person

Knows The Rules

Good Luck - Killer

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Former GL Mod

Mature

Low warns

Good Luck!

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

23 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Former GL Mod

Mature

Low warns

Good Luck!

It might just be me, but I haven't seen you too much on the server, nevertheless, I still give you a +support.

Good luck! 🙂

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 11/27/2019 at 3:29 AM, K1LLER said:

+SUPPORT 

Nice and Helpful person

Knows The Rules

Good Luck - Killer

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+support 

+Nice

+low warns

I Have not really seen you on but I think you would be a great staff member! 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

Good Staff App

I don't see you on often on, might be me

seems like a good guy

Old Staff Member 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor