LuckyGoose False Warn

Ender

Your In-game: Ender

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456031274

The admin's name in-game: LuckyGoose

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM, LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198872328277 (BOTTOM ONE)

Why do you think this warn was false: I honestly don't even know what happened, I do not even remember being in a sit at all during the week of the 18TH (Besides Staff Sits). I just want to know what happened, plus I would never LTAP, I know better.

Any extra information: I just want to know why I have this, how and what happened. My GMOD was also broken from about 11/10-11/18, so I wasnt able to get online and all my addons were broken. (Witnesses I have)

@LuckyGoose

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Sorry ive been on LOA im back now. He was rping and killed someone, right after the user died he made a sit and ender left right when the sit started. i have talked to ender and it could have been a family member but not to sure.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

@[GL] Joe Mama

I really don’t remember, I know my addons we’re working at the time and everything was purple and untextured. I think I could have been a murderer or something along those lines. I left cause I didn’t know there was a sit on me most likely. I really don’t remember 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/1/2019 at 11:42 AM, LuckyGoose said:

Sorry ive been on LOA im back now. He was rping and killed someone, right after the user died he made a sit and ender left right when the sit started. i have talked to ender and it could have been a family member but not to sure.

Thats really doesnt give us much.. Is there anymore to your side @LuckyGoose

even if you had a witness third parties are not allowed to be involved 

Lucky goose had the right and with out evidence against the false report it should be ruled in his favor 

+ Point 1: he killed a person without reason=RDM

+ Point 2: He Ltaped to avoid a sit 

-He stated he isnt really sure witch could mean he made a mistake futher evidence should be needed. Due to the new warn system a 100% facts should be known before a warn. 

That's what I got from this and the reasons stated

+/- Support 

Edited by ReaperLite

On 12/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, ReaperLite said:

Lucky goose had the right and with out evidence against the false report it should be ruled in his favor 

-He stated he isnt really sure witch could mean he made a mistake futher evidence should be needed. Due to the new warn system a 100% facts should be known before a warn. 

+/- Support 

Even with as much as I love you Ender, I'm afraid I'll have to give a -support. There just isnt enough info to go off of to prove it is a false warn

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

17 hours ago, 123brandonma said:

+/- Support 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:08 AM, ReaperLite said:

+/- Support 

+/-support

Base off of what I have read

+ I know Ender ever since I first started playing on this server and I doubt Ender would break simple rules such as LTAP and RDM. I find it hard to believe he would LTAP. RDM maybe.

-there isnt much information to go off of.

• Like 1

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

On 12/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, ReaperLite said:

+/- Support 

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher

I have already talked about my side but yall keep pining me on a old report. The logs showed he rdmed and the ltaped, from there i checked logs and it backed up the report so i did one last check with the steam id finder and it showed up as ender profile so please stop taging me this is my second post in this thred.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 12/18/2019 at 6:39 AM, [GL] Slick said:

+/-support

Base off of what I have read

+ I know Ender ever since I first started playing on this server and I doubt Ender would break simple rules such as LTAP and RDM. I find it hard to believe he would LTAP. RDM maybe.

-there isnt much information to go off of.

+support tho, i think it should be appealed. If there's no evidence other than the fact that he killed someone, there's no saying he DID RDM, also, with it becoming harder to appeal warns, this one should go away. 

Also, as Slick said here, Ender is a very trusted member of the community (or else he wouldnt be snr mod) I think its pretty dang obvious that he wouldnt just LTAP like that. 

Also, did LuckyGoose ever check logs to see if ender just mugged him or something? or just see he killed someone and left and made a quick warn

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I