Killer's T-mod Application - Denied

Killer.

What is your in-game name?: SX Killer or SM Killer 1C44 (Anything With Killer)

What is your steam name?: Killer

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:108296102

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on this server a while ago but got removed due to inactivity, and I was staff on a different DarkRP server 3 years ago I believe, but i'm not anymore.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) My first warn was March, 2016 on MilitaryRP so I started playing maybe in 2015 or 2016, I started on PoliceRP in 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? May 25th 2019, only states May 25th  I had a different account but I couldn't sign in anymore and had to make a new forums account.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? At the moment, I have 15 i'm going to be applying them once I can due to me applying all my year old warns recently my most recent warn is from August 20 2019. https://prnt.sc/q2k2fh

Have you donated? Yes,  167 USD

What rank are you applying for? T-MOD

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines at You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve this rank because although I don't have a mic and cant talk out situations, I can only type which is a huge disadvantage but I type pretty fast and I know how to handle situations because I use to be staff on here and I'm on the server a lot and i'm on for like 4-6 days maybe for like 5 hours or longer. I know the rules and how to follow them and I see staff ratio is down some of the times, it might because No staff calls are going in but I see 1 staff on with like 60 people on the server, and no other staff on, the other day I had to wait 30 minutes until the Moderator or Senior Moderator can claim the sit, but by the time he claimed the sit I didn't need help anymore and I could fill in that ratio over RP. I also want to be staff because when I had staff it was really fun handling sits and hanging out with other people apart of the staff team, but I went inactive due to me finding interest in a different game, but I been playing Garry's mod for a while right now, i'm having fun on GMOD and I have interest in the game again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell him to stop yelling many times, and if he doesn't stop I would gag him and if he starts spamming chat and keeps cursing I would mute him aswell, I would warn him for Mass RDM, depending on what he says if he player dis / staff dis I would warn him once, stating Mass RDM/Staff dis and I would get a higher up to jail him, due to me not having enough power to jail him for the right amount of time which would be a 10,000 second jail.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Good guy to be around
+Would make a good T-mod!

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

5 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Good guy to be around

• Like 1

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

10 hours ago, utetwo said:

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Good guy to be around

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

19 hours ago, Torty said:

+Support
+Active
+Nice
+Good guy to be around

• Like 1

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

-Support

Over 15 warnings as I last saw in game

Had constant problems with this person minging.

High up Staff members complain about you

Bad reputation with the SX family

When I see you, you seem to have a immature attitude.

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 11/28/2019 at 9:20 AM, Masterson said:

+Support 

Active

Kind

Chill Guy

My only - is you have 15 Warns, but most are old 

Your family has had issues with others on the server, so as long as you stay mature and push all of that aside, you'll be fine.

Edited by Jayden
  • Like 1

spacer.png

• Head Admin
4 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

calamity took the word out of my mouth, but +/- support

Edited by [GL] Mikey
  • Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

11 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

However you are nice so im -/+

Edited by Pooders
  • Like 1

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:41 AM, Calamity said:

-Support

• Like 1

-Support

Bad reputation with the XS family

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

-Support

Im sorry but i have to change to this, reasons being you have a short temper and just havent showed you can not well minge or let things go.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor