Trooper CPT Cammy 1H07 Report

ICon

Your In-Game Name: Codfish Enclave (LT ICon 1L75)

Players In-Game name: Trooper CPT Cammy 1H07

Players SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155805502

Players Rank: CPT

Why do you believe they should be demoted? Corruption

Evidence: 
To start off, I am sorry for the unbalanced audio in these recordings, I recommend you turn your volume down to not get mic-spammed by my voice.

First video starts at: 2:00
Second video starts at: 2:00

Summary:
We approach a state checkpoint and as they ask Utetwo to step out of the vehicle for a search, we try to escape since he has an illegal firearm on him. Cammy then begins shooting at us which completely disregards the Use of Force Continuum in the State Police SOP and went straight to level four when we were no immediate threat. Utetwo dies and I am arrested. After I was arrested I was tazed 4 times while in cuffs. Once Utetwo is revived, Cammy tells the PT (prisoner transport) to put me in for 8 years for evasion as well as class 4 firearm while Utetwo (the one who actually evaded) got told to be put in for 5 years. I do believe 8 years is an uncalled for sentence when I was being compliant, showed no indication of violence, and didn't evade.
If you believe that the level of force used to stop our vehicle was appropriate, would an officer in real life shoot at a vehicle for evading a checkpoint?

Edited by Gkrier

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

DENIED

Your "Partner" in crime has breached the PoliceRP Rules. (Priority Rules)

Due too this act of fleeing. Captain Cammy Declared you code Red and opened fire to stop the vehicle from fleeing, as he was not in battering ram distance nor melee opening fire was an available option towards the party. 

Firing at a fleeing person is when there is probable cause to believe that the fleeing person poses a threat to officers or to innocent parties. Fleeing from a checkpoint gives Captain reasonable suspicions that you posses the threat to innocent parties especially since you reversed into a main road as well as rammed the checkpoint at the start with the added of tailgating a Police Officer earlier on. The use of force can  overrule.

Levels of force may be skipped due to the circumstances given to the officer.

Punishments given to personnel are up to the officers discretion. Your punishment is accounted for. 8 years for being a partner too a person fleeing a State Checkpoint and having a firearm. He got 5 years because he died. He could of put you in for 10 if wanted as it is entirely up to the arresting officer.

No sign of corruption was appointed.

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png