WillyMcFly's false and outrages Exile. (Zeeptin or SMT+ look at)

bkeny3

(I am WillyMcFly's friend, and I am writing this at the request of him)

@WillyMcFly's was a active user on the PoliceRP server, he was SGT, and a AMET. He took it very seriously.

Today, he came on the TS support room and ask if he support could remove his threads and posts for security reasons. Support did not comply and got a little bit frustrated. Hes been trying to remove some forum posts that he has posted on the internet, all moderators of other forums did it no problem but they were refusing to do it here. Support was being rude to him which made Willymcfly a little but frustrated. Willymcfly said to support "Im going to take it to court" and he left. First off, he was obviously joking. When he came back he went to the SMT room where @Igneous came and spoke to him. Willymcfly apologized for saying "Ima take this to court next" and he said he was joking. However @Igneousdid not like that at all and got very upset. Willymcfly tried to cooperate with him. Willymcfly offered to take all the posts down himself with the post delete button and he also very deeply apologized to @Igneous. It should have ended there. However Igneous completely exiled him and banned him off every GL discord, teamspeak, and all the servers and forums. Making it impossible for @WillyMcFly to contact a higherup or someone to talk about the situation in a more civil manner. No clue what rank is above SMT but im pinging @Zeeptin hoping maybe he can help out.

Reasons why Willymcfly should be unbanned.

1. Empty threats. Obv hes not going to take anyone to court and it was clearly a joke.

2. SMT was being rude / disrespectful to him.

3. He sincerely apologized and wanted a 2nd chance 

4. No rules were ever broken, he was banned on the SMT's agenda. There is no rule that states that "If you threaten to bring us to court you will be exiled"

May I also add that if I cannot be dealt with here. Could you possibly give me a discord so I can hand it to willymcfly so he can speak with them and maybe give him another chance? Remember hes banned off all the discords and TS3 and forums.

It just seems like a very dumb reason to Exile someone. 

Thank you to all.

Proof : https://imgur.com/a/sT1hePT

• Head Admin

Seeing how this is in the general discussion section, I do want to point out that the support division and group of forum diplomats are two separate staff teams. While I do apologize on behalf of the support member(s) that dealt with his request for being unprofessional or rude; I do want it to be noted that only one (maybe two) people that are apart of the GamingLight staff team are both a member of the support team and a forum diplomat.

If WillyMcFly wanted to have his forum posts removed, he should have reached out to one of the forum diplomats (or SMT member) for assistance (they are listed at the bottom of the staff page.)

I have noticed his absence from the server over the past week or so and I anticipate his return to the line of duty.

Forklift_Signature.png

Learn to use words properly so it doesn't sound ridiculous.

Screenshot_20191126-081054_Chrome.jpg

Also threatening to do a court case is a bannable offense and can cause a huge blow to the server if one happend. Wheres your common sense Willy?

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Zeeptin and th3 have a good point

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 3:44 AM, Yobo said:

"iM tAkInG yOu To CoUrT" - epic gamer

*Gets exiled* and i oop

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Bread locked this topic