Wolv's Ban Appeal - Semi-Accepted

★彡 Wolv 彡★

Steam Name: Wolv

Ingame Name: Wolv

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99853642

Ban Length: Perma :(

Admin that Banned you: Calamity Umbrella Corp

Reason for Ban: Raiding the server with racism | Mass server diss | NITRP

Dispute: In the heat of the moment... I messed up. I said some mean words and afterwords another admin gave me a firm chat about the stuff I had said. And I deeply DEEPLY apologise to the people I could've offended and the peoples who rp was ruined because of my mistake. I had just spent all my money on a gun and some dude killed me and started talking big trash and I got salty, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again and you can count on it, please just one more chance. 

This man is literally posting this like less than 1 hour after getting perma banned.

------------Support

Classic Minge

image.png

image.png

Edited by ViperKimg

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

58 minutes ago, ★彡 Wolv 彡★ said:

Steam Name: Wolv

Ingame Name: Wolv

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99853642

Ban Length: Perma 😞

Admin that Banned you: Calamity Umbrella Corp

Reason for Ban: Raiding the server with racism | Mass server diss | NITRP

Dispute: In the heat of the moment... I messed up. I said some mean words and afterwords another admin gave me a firm chat about the stuff I had said. And I deeply DEEPLY apologise to the people I could've offended and the peoples who rp was ruined because of my mistake. I had just spent all my money on a gun and some dude killed me and started talking big trash and I got salty, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again and you can count on it, please just one more chance. 

ah so I like the fact that you said very mean things, But I hate to say it man, But you literally spammed the N word (As seen above)

-Support

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Hmmmm i think nah

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Heat of the moment? That's not heat of the moment, and that's not being salty. That's you coming into the server with the intention of doing this. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

11 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

This man is literally posting this like less than 1 hour after getting perma banned.

------------Support

Classic Minge

image.png

image.png

Not only this but if you spam the N-word you are asking to get banned.

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

16 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

------------Support

Classic Minge

image.png

image.png

Killer is big brain tbh

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

23 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

------------Support

Classic Minge

image.png

image.png

-Support reasons above

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

How do you mess up and spam the n word in chat its just a dumb Ban Appeal that's a no from me

No just stay banned
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Support

"have more braveness than a warrior but have more wisdom than Fool/Commanders"

Nu-7 MSGT / X A-1 PSC USAF MAJCON LTCOL And was an OG Janitor"I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream." "I have fucked up my life with the things I have seen that always come back to haunt me"- Dr. Wolfe 2020 Also don't call me sir if im higher ranking then you

-support 

Mass racism and saying stuff about the server will not be tolerated by anyone ALSO MASS RACISM AND SERVER DISS this is not a mistake this was an intentional assault of the server and its members this is absolutely inexcusable 

tenor (2).gif

Edited by gavinsawesome731

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

I have read all of your guyses comments, and I have taken time to think about them. I am truly trying to not be seen as a bad person within this community as it seems I fucked myself over doing what I did and I understand it. I’m sorry for what I did to this community and it was very immature and disgusting of me for the actions I have done. I understand the words I said can be offensive and made me look like a horrible person, I understand everything everyone has replied to this thread and had said about my ban. If this ban appeal is denied, which by the looks of it it most likely will I would just like to apologize to the whole gaminglight community and that I am sorry for my actions.

- Wolv 

Semi-Accepted

After reading your appeal and seeing you have no other punishments for other wrong doings. I will be somewhat accepting your appeal. These actions you took some days ago can not go unpunished. However your good past of no warns or bans will grant you a rare opportunity. We will be lowering your ban to 6 months. You will also be given a warning for mass racism. This ban may NOT be appealed no more. Meaning this 6 month ban is not appealable

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Matthew changed the title to Wolv's Ban Appeal - Semi-Accepted
  • Matthew locked this topic