Warn appeal

hectorlpr10

your In-game: Wangsta

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520172264

The admin's name in-game: Jack Goat 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Telling admin to kill themselves

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Capture.PNG.53b90f79a851a5413eb1166ae6929bea.PNG

Why do you think we should remove this warn: Im not asking to take this warn away I realized over the time that this was not me I had just had some problems with school that day and I was very Angry and annoyed already i thought if I played Gmod on the Server I enjoy and play on a daily bases I would be less stressed and actually put a smile on my face I also want to sincerly appolgoize to Jackgoat For telling him to kill himself i would never wish that uppon you again im sorry and realized it was very wrong of me I hope You Accept my appology and forgive me for what I Said stupidly without thinking Thank you for reading this and have a good Day. 

Any extra information:

+ Support

• He’s made an apology.

• He said it won’t happen again.

• I’ve seen him around the server and he’s pretty nice, might of just had a bad day.

• Maybe we can hear Jack’s side of how it all started because there’s a cause to this situation.

6 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-support

telling anyone to "kill themselves" is never okay regardless of the situation

5 hours ago, Dredgen said:

Lucky you arent banned.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

- support

Need to wait 3 months for the warn to be removed you got warned this month. 

And honestly I thank it's good that you made an apology I dont think most people on this fourm realize your not wanting to remove it but if that's the honest case general section is were you post it.  But I hope jack goat sees your apology.

Edited by ReaperLite
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, iReplacinq said:

+ Support

• He’s made an apology.

• He said it won’t happen again.

• I’ve seen him around the server and he’s pretty nice, might of just had a bad day.

• Maybe we can hear Jack’s side of how it all started because there’s a cause to this situation.

7 hours ago, Phil GSC said:

-support

telling anyone to "kill themselves" is never okay regardless of the situation

Agree with both of these.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

-Support

Telling ANYONE including members, staff etc. to kill them self is not ok.

Ive seen you around and your a nice guy but. Theres a point. Mabye wait until this warn is appealable in the future and try again.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

9 hours ago, ReaperLite said:

- support

Need to wait 3 months for the warn to be removed you got warned this month. 

And honestly I thank it's good that you made an apology I dont think most people on this fourm realize your not wanting to remove it but if that's the honest case general section is were you post it.  But I hope jack goat sees your apology.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️