Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Unban player

• yes
    • no

Steam Name: Zilver

Ingame Name: Security Officer Rick

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52870582

Ban Length: 1 week (3 days 23 hours remaining)

Admin that Banned you: D Class 7667

Reason for Ban: Racism, Fail RP

Dispute: I don't understand why I was banned for an entire week because I did not say anything racist and it was out of the blue. I was FailRPing I admit because I was a Security Officer and I didn't shoot the escaping the D-Class because I wanted to try to role play with the roll system like hand-to-hand combat and when one shot me, I said, "Alright, I'm not helping you niggas anymore." and I was banned like 10 seconds later with no sit or explanation. I have not been banned on here before and I think the admin must've thought I said it with a hard -er. I really enjoy this server and it is the only good SCP server active during non-UK hours. I apologize profusely for the possible Fail RP and misunderstanding, and I hope you consider unbanning me. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Zilver

16 hours ago, Catsro said:

-Support
The N-word is not allowed on the Server. The ban was appropriate in this context.

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

12 hours ago, Susel said:

-support

You just said that you said the n-word, and racism inside of gaminglight in unacceptable. Just wait out your ban, a week isn't much. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

17 hours ago, Zilver said:

Dispute: I don't understand why I was banned for an entire week because I did not say anything racist 

17 hours ago, Zilver said:

I said, "Alright, I'm not helping you niggas anymore." 

Racism is not tolerated in this community and can warrant a ban very easily, i'm lenient when it comes to just saying the word and will just give the player a verbal so they know, but when you use this term referring to multiple D class I will issue a ban   

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."